The Official Hendrick Motorsports Thread

24 fell to 19th on the first lap but has now worked his way to 14th. Pretty good ground made up for a road course

1406494642000-USATSI-8002990.jpg

110727063950-gordon-indy.jpg

Last edited:
Dave moody was on "the morning drive" on siriusxm NASCAR. Said he thought Jeff has what it takes to be a threat in the chase. That team needed to show that they could take multiple wins in a season.

I don't know about that, but he's in GREAT form these days. If this was the Winston Cup he would be in the catbird seat.

As for Kasey, he needs to be happy that Chase Elliot is still two years away from a cup seat.

The folks on NASCAR race day are projecting a lineup of Johnson, Jr, Elliot, and Larson for Hendrick in 2016. What do they know?

Correction: just a lineup presented to them which they shot down quickly

Last edited:
The folks on NASCAR race day are projecting a lineup of Johnson, Jr, Elliot, and Larson for Hendrick in 2016. What do they know?

Correction: just a lineup presented to them which they shot down quickly

If Jeff is gone by 2016, I think that means he has won a 5th title.

When Kahne's contract expires in 2015, make a run at Kyle Larson. Not sure who all are free agents after 2015.

I'm going to jinx him I'm sure but the last time the Rainbow Warrior won two straight races was...?

I had Jr holler at me on twitter when I was telling him the greatness of Peyton in fantasy football

@MrJB_Brooks: @DaleJr I took Manning in round 1. He was a Fantasy god last year. He's the main reason why I won my league!

“@DaleJr: @MrJB_Brooks guess if I had pick one. I'd take Peyton. But what are the odds. If I'm pick 4-12 I go RB RB. Get at em.”

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back