The Official Hendrick Motorsports Thread

An'awesome" win for the #24 team atDover today and much needed! On to Kansaswher Jeff won i May! Like this scenario for te HMS team -ansas, Charlotte and 'Dega. Three of the current top have have good stats here. Jimmie does well at Charlotte-he won the Al Star race and the 600 this year. Three of the HMS drivers run well at 'Dega. Denny won at 'Dega this year.

My picks for drivers that won't make the cut after 'Dega: Carl, Kasey, Ryan, Denny.:eek:hmy:

Last edited:
An'awesome" win for the #24 team atDover today and much needed! On to Kansaswher Jeff won i May! Like this scenario for te HMS team -ansas, Charlotte and 'Dega. Three of the current top have have good stats here. Jimmie does well at Charlotte-he won the Al Star race and the 600 this year. Three of the HMS drivers run well at 'Dega. Denny won at 'Dega this year.

My picks for drivers that won't make the cut after 'Dega: Carl, Kasey, Ryan, Denny.:eek:hmy:

Dega is such a wildcard too. The wrecks could end up ruining someone's chase. You'll see lots of different strategy from the chasers.

So Jeff gains 3 teammates for the Chase. All the testing notes, all the strategy, all of America's team efforts going into the 24.

Jeff sleeps easy tonight.

Only two teams have more than one driver in the Chase-Gibbs with two and Logano/Keselowski. I think the latter have the best chance. If Jeff wants to make the final race, he needs a win at Martinsville or be top 5 at all three tracks. Looking for a win at Martinsville so he can automatically advance to Homestead!

In order to choke, one must be in a position to win or have those expectations. The 88 is the only one who falls in either of those.

48 is a choker? Clearly, someone has an agenda...

Best equipment every week. How is that not choking?

Please explain how having the best equipment money can buy and not getting pass the 2nd round is not a choke job.

I mean Carl Edwards made it in.
1) **** happens when humans are involved
2) this Chase format is set up for crazy things to happen
3) the equipment advantage that Hendricks once had is not as extreme.

Why hasn't Alabama won every NCG under Saban?

Why are Seahawks 3-3?

Why are the Royals and Giants in the WS instead of the Angels and Nationals?

Do you really believe that Kenseth and Newman had better years simply because they made it one more round? Only one driver can win each year so does that mean someone chokes every year then?

You expect perfection where perfection is not possible

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
1) **** happens when humans are involved
2) this Chase format is set up for crazy things to happen
3) the equipment advantage that Hendricks once had is not as extreme.

Why hasn't Alabama won every NCG under Saban?

Why are Seahawks 3-3?

Why are the Royals and Giants in the WS instead of the Angels and Nationals?

Do you really believe that Kenseth and Newman had better years simply because they made it one more round? Only one driver can win each year so does that mean someone chokes every year then?

You expect perfection where perfection is not possible

Does Peyton choke in the playoffs?

Does Peyton choke in the playoffs?
Is Peyton the only player on the field?

Does he perform as well as the regular season? No but does anyone? The teams you face in the playoffs are obviously better. That's why they're there.

Compare regular season stats against playoff teams to those of his in the actual playoffs and I would bet it isn't much different.

Reactions: 1 person
Is Peyton the only player on the field?

Does he perform as well as the regular season? No but does anyone? The teams you face in the playoffs are obviously better. That's why they're there.

Compare regular season stats against playoff teams to those of his in the actual playoffs and I would bet it isn't much different.

It was a yes no question.

I don't know if I'd call it choking, but I certainly thought Johnson would get a lot further than he did.

VN Store

Back