The Official Detroit Pistons Thread

You guys remember when George in Seinfeld kept intentionally trying to get fired?

Not trying to intrude on you guys but I remember watching the Bad Boys in 80's defeating Celtics and my Lakers.

Then defeated Kobe Shaq Malone and company in early 2000's.

This team has plenty of talent, who thinks bringing Chauncey Billups home to coach Pistons would be a win win for franchise?

Reactions: VolPack22 and MAD
Not trying to intrude on you guys but I remember watching the Bad Boys in 80's defeating Celtics and my Lakers.

Then defeated Kobe Shaq Malone and company in early 2000's.

This team has plenty of talent, who thinks bringing Chauncey Billups home to coach Pistons would be a win win for franchise?
Bill Laimbeer greatest villain of all time in the NBA. He is someone I’d want in my friends group, just like @VolPack22

Cheer up, @zjcvols I see a really nice sign for your future unfolding this season. After an all-time terrible start to the season in terms of turnovers, Cade has been putting up really nice playmaking numbers.

December = 7.5 apg at 2.61 a/to
January = 8 apg at 2.52 a/to
February = 7.3 apg at 2.61 a/to
March = 8.7 apg at 3.0 a/to

I am not ready to believe that he's headed toward being among the top playmakers, but he's certainly turned what has been a liability into a strength.

Fire every single person related to basketball operations. Hire someone with real experience leading basketball operations and clean house. A actual lead that can provide organizational structure. Fire the entire coaching staff.

Keep Cade. Keep Ausar. Everyone else is on the table roster wise. This has to be a complete tear down.

Fire every single person related to basketball operations. Hire someone with real experience leading basketball operations and clean house. A actual lead that can provide organizational structure. Fire the entire coaching staff.

Keep Cade. Keep Ausar. Everyone else is on the table roster wise. This has to be a complete tear down.

Can they afford to fire Monty?

VN Store

Back