The Official Denver Broncos Thread

Can you guys please go back to your old classic look? Look I get it, you won your Super Bowls with the modern look but the classic Broncos look is so much better and now that you're in the dumps it's a perfect time to switch back.

At the least can you go to your "color rush" look full time, except get some white pants?

Reactions: Jravol78
Can you guys please go back to your old classic look? Look I get it, you won your Super Bowls with the modern look but the classic Broncos look is so much better and now that you're in the dumps it's a perfect time to switch back.

At the least can you go to your "color rush" look full time, except get some white pants?

I might be in the minority but I much prefer their modern look to their old one, although I do think their dark blue home jerseys should be their primary (unless they’ve already switched back. Haven’t watched much of them since the Manning years)

I think they should bring back the old cream orange and light blue, but it can't be the old way. It's gotta be modified, IMO.

I love the Color Rush uniforms

I might be in the minority but I much prefer their modern look to their old one, although I do think their dark blue home jerseys should be their primary (unless they’ve already switched back. Haven’t watched much of them since the Manning years)

It's ok it's just one of those looks that's more "in the moment"; the whole side stripes into the pants was the rage back in the late 90s through mid 2000s but now it looks dated. They've had the uniforms like 23 years now but when I think Broncos I think this:

San-Diego-Chargers-vs-Denver-Broncos-e484e31cbeff643fb776992f5abbed40.jpg

Part of the problem is the dumb one helmet rule. Repeal that and allow teams to have throwbacks and they can keep both.

This Peyton/Broncos ownership thing is kinda crazy. He's basically a kingmaker. Whichever ownership group he throws in with will likely win the bid, so he can probably negotiate an amazing stake.

Best NFL uniform in history IMO. I bought a throwback #7 several years back that hopefully one day I will get around to getting signed /framed .
It's ok it's just one of those looks that's more "in the moment"; the whole side stripes into the pants was the rage back in the late 90s through mid 2000s but now it looks dated. They've had the uniforms like 23 years now but when I think Broncos I think this:

San-Diego-Chargers-vs-Denver-Broncos-e484e31cbeff643fb776992f5abbed40.jpg

Part of the problem is the dumb one helmet rule. Repeal that and allow teams to have throwbacks and they can keep both.

First a Vol, then a Bronco, and now a Wildcat, Robert Ayers has been a part of my favorite programs at each level. Obviously, I'm a big fan.

IMG_42821.jpg

I like Joseph, he's just not a head coach. I thought he did pretty well as the DC here in AZ. Cardinals have botched every top defensive draft pick* and Watt was always hurt, but the defense was competent almost every week.

*Collins is solid, but not what you want from a #16, Simmons is a bust, Reddick is long gone (because they didn't pick up his 5th year option), and Nkemdiche is a bust

Reactions: Vol423
I like Joseph, he's just not a head coach. I thought he did pretty well as the DC here in AZ. Cardinals have botched every top defensive draft pick* and Watt was always hurt, but the defense was competent almost every week.

*Collins is solid, but not what you want from a #16, Simmons is a bust, Reddick is long gone (because they didn't pick up his 5th year option), and Nkemdiche is a bust

I thought Simmons would be a star

I thought Simmons would be a star

The Cardinals have failed with almost all their 1st round picks, but in some cases I can't blame them. I liked the Simmons pick, too. They didn't extend Reddick because he didn't produce at all in the first 3 years, and then has 12 sacks (under Joseph) his 4th year, and then he's gone. Maybe they squandered him, but the actual decision to not extend him is defensible.

However, it's hard to give them any benefit of the doubt on anything when this is their resume of 1st round picks:

1677176816622.png

And maybe worst of all is that they drafted Isabella with a 2nd round pick instead of Metcalf, who is torching them at a division rival.

Reactions: Vol423

VN Store

Back