The Official Denver Broncos Thread

Sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Monday that a bullet entered and exited Talib's leg -- it hit no arteries and tore no ligaments. Talib got stitches afterward, and a team source told ESPN's Ed Werder that Talib did not require surgery.

Talib should have been cut anyways*. Anybody who pokes eyes shouldn't be on the field. And he's our third best corner making the most money.

*He can't be cut this year given his contract situation. But he's a goner after this season.

The NFL is now investigating. It's not his first off field issue. And his brother has been with him on the other occasions as well.

Talib should have been cut anyways*. Anybody who pokes eyes shouldn't be on the field. And he's our third best corner making the most money.

*He can't be cut this year given his contract situation. But he's a goner after this season.

I think he was still our best cover guy last year. Harris is more of a gambler so he makes big plays but seems to get beat more

I think he was still our best cover guy last year. Harris is more of a gambler so he makes big plays but seems to get beat more

He's too risky. He cost them at least one game during the regular season due to his penalties and his penalties were out of control during the Super Bowl. If I were Denver, I'd find a way to get rid of him. He's a straight up thug.

Miller quoting that he will not play under the franchise tag this year and they seem to be really far apart with getting a deal done. If he sits out this year, the Broncos cant try and franchise him next year, but if he does play under the tag this year, the Broncos can again tag him next year (+20%)

I get that Miller wants his money but he's being overly aggressive it seems like. Certainly seems as if he'd rather be on a scrub team and get paid than to play for a contender and just receive back-pay down the road?

The franchise tag is pretty ****ty for players. I don't hate him for it if he does sit out. With CTE and everything else, they should have the right to protect themselves.

The franchise tag is pretty ****ty for players. I don't hate him for it if he does sit out. With CTE and everything else, they should have the right to protect themselves.

They get paid millions. That's the risk they accept.

I agree, but they offered him a long term contract for $114.5M. $19M per year. The highest paid OLB doesn't even make $17M. The 2nd highest makes $13M.

He can do whatever he wants, it's his life, but this Broncos fan is not happy. I'm not even sure I want him for $19M per, so the franchise tag is great news to me.

I think this is great news. TS is an unknown to the fans. The fact that he beat out a playoff vet and a 1st round pick means he's been getting it done, and at the very least the coaches think we have somebody better than Sanchez, right now.

Britton Colquitt was cut by the Broncos yesterday. I knew they were at a standstill in their contract negotiations, but didn't expect them to cut him.

He won't be out of work for long.

Britton Colquitt was cut by the Broncos yesterday. I knew they were at a standstill in their contract negotiations, but didn't expect them to cut him.

He won't be out of work for long.

Not a smart move by Denver - I expect them to be punting quite a bit this season lol

VN Store

Back