The Official Denver Broncos Thread

Listening to Elway for really the first time ever as a GM, this guy is great. Watching 2 of the best to ever play up there together.

Timmy coming to the AFC South? Shahid Khan seeing dollar signs? Maybe. Wonder what the Broncos are going to get for him.

@taniaganguli The #Jaguars have had internal discussions about Tim Tebow, but have not had formal discussions with the Broncos.

Timmy coming to the AFC South? Shahid Khan seeing dollar signs? Maybe. Wonder what the Broncos are going to get for him.

@taniaganguli The #Jaguars have had internal discussions about Tim Tebow, but have not had formal discussions with the Broncos.

If the Jags didn't have Henne, I'd guess Tebow might fetch as high as a 3rd round pick there, but as is, they are probably looking at a 4th rounder.

If the Broncos can't get a 4th rounder for Tebow, might as well keep him to try him at H-back, and if nothing else, utilize him on 3rd and short.

Hello Bronco fans, a "bandwagon" fan here. Obviously I'm a Manning fan...I've loved the Colts ever since they drafted him and they were my "team" until March 7th. I know you guys are beyond annoyed with all these bandwagon fans you guys have now acquired, but just know that I've always had a soft spot for Denver. I loved watching Elway while Peyton was at UT and I always respected the franchise. The only time I've ever hated the team is when it came to the Colts playing you guys. Although I do admit, I was really annoyed with all the hoopla surrounding Tebow last year.

Just wanted to introduce myself and admit that I'm not a "true/life fan" so you guys don't think I come off as being one. I'm excited for these next 5 years. Hope Peyton can bring another Lombardi or two back to Denver. I'll be posting in here from now on I suppose. Hope you guys don't mind.

Hello Bronco fans, a "bandwagon" fan here. Obviously I'm a Manning fan...I've loved the Colts ever since they drafted him and they were my "team" until March 7th. I know you guys are beyond annoyed with all these bandwagon fans you guys have now acquired, but just know that I've always had a soft spot for Denver. I loved watching Elway while Peyton was at UT and I always respected the franchise. The only time I've ever hated the team is when it came to the Colts playing you guys. Although I do admit, I was really annoyed with all the hoopla surrounding Tebow last year.

Just wanted to introduce myself and admit that I'm not a "true/life fan" so you guys don't think I come off as being one. I'm excited for these next 5 years. Hope Peyton can bring another Lombardi or two back to Denver. I'll be posting in here from now on I suppose. Hope you guys don't mind.

You loved Peyton, not the Colts.

Only two that I recall (pre-Manning), syxxsynse and I. It's always been one of those teams that there's a couple if you go to a BWW on gameday. i.e., it's not the Steelers/Cowboys, but it's not the Jags either (solid fan support). One of only four teams or so that's been to 6 super bowls, but they also have history of some bad teams, and bad losses.

The more Broncos fans the better. I think it's awesome to replace Gators fans with Tennessee fans. Al Wilson + Manning...it only makes sense.

I will still give my personal friends hell though.

The more Broncos fans the better. I think it's awesome to replace Gators fans with Tennessee fans. Al Wilson + Manning...it only makes sense.

I will still give my personal friends hell though.

I lived in Denver's TV market the whole time Big Al was their defensive anchor. I got to watch him a lot. Maybe that's why I never hated on the Broncos.

Never had a problem with the Broncos. Always loved Elway and I always thought their uniforms were cool when I was little lol.

I don't claim to be a Broncos fan and they'll never be my number 1 team. That said, I will pull for them while Peyton is there except when they play my team.

I loved watching Steve Atwater and Karl Mecklenburg hit people when I was a kid. (They'd never be allowed to hit like that today) :)

Saw this and thought it was funny:

"In order to win a Super Bowl, Denver sacrificed a virgin."

VN Store

Back