The Official Chicago Cubby Bears Thread

I won't argue that, especially in the last couple of years. But, I've been made fun of for being a Cubs fan for about 35 years. I'm not one of them, tho. The Braves, tho, especially in East Tennessee have a lot more bandwagon jumpers in my experience. Maybe that's not a good reason to hate the Braves, but it don't hurt. Taking Maddux away may be my main reason. Maybe it was because Skip always seemed to put me to sleep with his monotone, no emotion voice or maybe I'm a little jealous of their success in the 90s. Maybe, it's like what they say about u can't help who u love, maybe I can't help who I hate
You keep Skip’s name out of your filthy ass mouth. That’s were I draw the line.

You keep Skip’s name out of your filthy ass mouth. That’s were I draw the line.
Bwaa-ha-ha, I love Skip, he was the reason I stopped taking NyQuil before I went to bed in middle school. He's a Carey, tho and I will always have a soft spot for him in my heart and Chip, too

Bwaa-ha-ha, I love Skip, he was the reason I stopped taking NyQuil before I went to bed in middle school. He's a Carey, tho and I will always have a soft spot for him in my heart and Chip, too
Well now, it’s open season on Chip. Fire away. That apple rolled waaaay far from the tree.

Reactions: The Dog
Man Lester is looking really bad in the second half. He may need a 10 day DL trip to take some time off or something.

and got it. 3 up on the Brewers and now the Cardinals and them can beat each other up, hopefully with a split

Lester looked like he got his mojo back, today. 6 innings of shutout pitching and a 1-0 win, thanks to Ian Happ

Here comes the Braves fan after they get to first in their division and u all wonder why I can't stand 'em. Better hope the Rockies don't put 10+ on u all every night and sweep u all.

Hamels looked playoff ready tonight, too. Been a great pick-up so far.

VN Store

Back