The Official #9 Tennessee @ Mississippi State Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Our perimeter defense is going to shat. Moore is 1-4 from 3 and we are biting on every. Single. Pump fake. Stay on the floor on the perimeter and we will limit these fouls.
Yeah I don’t get it. It’s like we haven’t even scoured this team. They can’t shoot the ball and we are acting like ray allen is out there on the perimeter

Reactions: berryvol
State doing a great job of playing out of control but getting enough contact the official is calling a foul. Let's see if they make these fouls up on our end. In CHRIST Alone

The foul situation is replay of the UK game. It's just so incredibly difficult to determine what a foul is. Back to back possessions, we get whistled for touch fouls, and then a State player clearly goes over Mashack's back for a rebound...not to mention the ball goes off the same player's leg out of bounds...and nothing is called.

Touch=foul, gladiator bloodshot in the paint=play on.

Reactions: beachvol23
State doing a great job of playing out of control but getting enough contact the official is calling a foul. Let's see if they make these fouls up on our end. In CHRIST Alone

Christ doesn’t really care much about officials evening up the foul calls.

I literally just walked in the door from a long work day, turn on the TV, and the first thing I see is ORN fumble the ball resulting in a MSU 3…..

Reactions: berryvol
Orn is one of the most frustrating vols we’ve had. At this point I’d rather just let awaka go through freshman struggles and take some of orn minutes

Reactions: beachvol23

VN Store

Back