The Official #8 Tennessee @ #25 LSU Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys. 23-7 and we need to be happy. We are beating a ranked LSU team in Death Valley at the half. We’ve looked decent and have capitalized on LSU mistakes. Could we have played better, sure. Let’s hope Hooker is all systems go in the second half.
I'm happy and 14 more Tennessee Points and I get extremely happy.

Second half of the game will tell the tale of the second half of the season.

Prevent D and squeak out a win and we have no shot at competing either Alabama and GA. Pour on more steam and keep that defensive monster rolling and we are IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL!

Reactions: BucksnortVol
We score after the half, it will break him.
I am going to stay nervous even if we do. LSU has a couple of big comebacks this year
The one thing that keeps giving me hope this season is the way this team doesn’t let a setback get them down. Mentally, this team is light years ahead of any UT team in a looong time. And that’s good coaching. And good locker room leadership

Why? Thought he’s actually played well today. Honest question to what you’re seeing.
What game are you watching? He dropped a pass 15 yards down field, wide open as can be. The end of the Florida game it’s 4th and 3. He runs a 2 yard out to give Florida the stop. Constant drops, never had any production. There’s a reason why he’s played linebacker, tight end, rb etc. we cannot figure out where he belongs on the field

tell you how bad our secondary is AR has 46 yards in the 1st half and Fla has 3 1st downs
I’m not sure that this isn’t one of the worst secondaries in the country. Our Dline is actually pretty good and would be more dominant if they had some coverage.

Reactions: posivol
LSU’s come back and won two games against SEC opponents in which they were down 17-0 and 13-0…

Maybe it’s my BVS acting up, but I’m still a little concerned about this one because of that. I hope we can come out and put a touchdown on the board and ease some of my doubts
Against who? That's all you have to ask yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back