The Official #8 Tennessee @ #25 LSU Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys. 23-7 and we need to be happy. We are beating a ranked LSU team in Death Valley at the half. We’ve looked decent and have capitalized on LSU mistakes. Could we have played better, sure. Let’s hope Hooker is all systems go in the second half.

23-7. Good lead but those FG's may come back to bite us. LSU has proven they can move the ball against our defense and score. They'll need to overcome their own coach's ineptness.

If UT can score first in the 3rd quarter, this game may be out of reach for LSU.

I’m concerned about HH since that big hit. He’s usually very accurate but is missing wide open throws; not like him. Hope he’s okay.

Reactions: mallardvol
23-7 at half I think any of us would take that
Certainly, but our defense is just bad enough to allow them back of the offense continues to sputter. The defense and STs have actually done their job. Have gotten some turnovers a couple sacks, and we should be up 34-7 with complete control of the game.

Certainly, but our defense is just bad enough to allow them back of the offense continues to sputter. The defense and STs have actually done their job. Have gotten some turnovers a couple sacks, and we should be up 34-7 with complete control of the game.
Yep no doubt. We gonna need 35 or 38 to win this

Volnation, want to thank everyone on this board. I enjoy posting my comments as it enables me to vent as I love my Vols and watching the game solo. I’m 51 yrs old but have a pit in my stomach when Vols play a big opponent.

Anyway, I love my Vols and Volnation! So thanks for allowing me to be part of the game thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back