The Official #6 [2] Tennessee vs. [15] Saint Peter's Game Thread, 9:20 PM ET, TNT

Well.. Tennessee did what they did and were ranked. Apologies to the opponent....to a degree. Not the question...WTF will you do against honest competition? Will you show up?

Barnes? You listening? Don't tell me, show me, at this point.
No apologies after the defenseless player foul and openly grabbing shirts.

I bet opponents in their conference are thankful for announcers talking about it and mocking it because it explains a slow down tactic that ONLY works if refs let them get away with.

St. Petes coach taught them that obviously, because they all did it. St. Cheats is one of the most unsportsman like teams we'll ever see on a big stage. St Peter school needs the fire the coach that allowed that to be on National TV when very few other games were on.

Good luck recruiting in the near term St. Peters because you'll need it. No one wants to play for a coach that has to teach his players how grab shirts in order to be competitive.

I bet opponents in their conference are thankful for announcers talking about it and mocking it because it explains a slow down tactic that ONLY works if refs let them get away with.

St. Petes coach taught them that obviously, because they all did it. St. Cheats is one of the most unsportsman like teams we'll ever see on a big stage. St Peter school needs the fire the coach that allowed that to be on National TV when very few other games were on.

Good luck recruiting in the near term St. Peters because you'll need it. No one wants to play for a coach that has to teach his players how grab shirts in order to be competitive.

I don't think they play all year long, I think they were overmatched and just started grabbing Jerseys.

I don't think they play all year long, I think they were overmatched and just started grabbing Jerseys.
A better choice would be to take a beating and leave to Barnes to have his guys ease up, which he would have. St. Peter's coach could have pulled the shirt grabbers and lose because they were going to lose anyway.

Cheating just makes the other coach want to keep going and lets not pretend we didn't see the flagrant foul at the end AND the flagrant foul on a defenseless player.

It never occurred to me to cheat when my team is losing. Losing with class or poise is so much better than that because it puts the winning team in a position to pretty much having to ease up or look unsportsman like by winning by 40 when winning by 20-25 is enough. Cheating makes opposing coaches want to win by 50 and being justified.

I just hope Aidoo is 100% healthy for the next game, but will surprised if that's the case because of playing against a team like St. Peters.

A better choice would be to take a beating and leave to Barnes to have his guys ease up, which he would have. St. Peter's coach could have pulled the shirt grabbers and lose because they were going to lose anyway.

Cheating just makes the other coach want to keep going and lets not pretend we didn't see the flagrant foul at the end AND the flagrant foul on a defenseless player.

It never occurred to me to cheat when my team is losing. Losing with class or poise is so much better than that because it puts the winning team in a position to pretty much having to ease up or look unsportsman like by winning by 40 when winning by 20-25 is enough. Cheating makes opposing coaches want to win by 50 and being justified.

I just hope Aidoo is 100% healthy for the next game, but will surprised if that's the case because of playing against a team like St. Peters.

Easy to say for someone that doesn't play. To me, it is like an offensive linemen resulting to holding because they keep losing the matchup.

Dilione is good as gone. The fact he sits as much as he does despite ZZ playing near 40 minutes speaks for itself. Personally, I think he is a tad slow, but what probaby has him in Barne's doghouse is that he turns the ball over too much.
If he was as good as gone he wouldn’t be getting any minutes at all. JMO.

They were just trying to get a fight started.

VN Store

Back