The Official #6 [2] Tennessee vs. [15] Saint Peter's Game Thread, 9:20 PM ET, TNT

They were just trying to get a fight started.

I thought the same thing and hope they had been coached and taught not to respond at all because with one swing, that Vol Player, would have been suspended for one game and the Volunteers need a fully functional to get to the elite 8, which I believe they will. By being a 2-seed, they should be able to do exactly that - WITH a motion offense that gives Knecht to find guys with easy shots and open looks or take the shot himself, but at least he has options.

The next game will be more difficult, but I'm more concerned by how we come out of the locker room and start the game than I am who we end up playing, which is a nice place to be if you think about it - for a team to have it's fate in it's own hands for the next game or two.

Barnes is great but I never understand why coaches with 30-point lead wait until there's 3 minutes or 1 minute to go in the game to get end-of-bench
guys in the game. We won by 34 points but Barnes puts 3 guys in with 3 minutes to go and 2 guys in with 1 minute to go.

C'mon coach! I'm pretty sure he could have given them all a whopping 5 minutes without jeopardizing our lead. Other coaches do this as well, and I've never quite understood why. Give the guys enough time to actually PLAY a bit before the game ends.

Reactions: Pennheel
Gotta think Texas-Tennessee is probably one of the more attractive matchups so I'm thinking maybe evening.
Do you know if it matters if you buy the tickets off of Ticketmaster or StubHub? I’m assuming either would be fine, but I know Ticketmaster is like the “official” ticket destination for the NCAAT

Do you know if it matters if you buy the tickets off of Ticketmaster or StubHub? I’m assuming either would be fine, but I know Ticketmaster is like the “official” ticket destination for the NCAAT

Bought tickets off both for years; never experienced a problem with either site. Even bought tickets off Stubhub and then been redirected TO Ticketmaster to get the tickets (that one was a bit weird, not sure I appreciated the process there).

I don't think you run any real risk using either site; if you were to be somehow scammed, the worst case scenario I'm aware of is that you'd have to work with Stubhub to be refunded or to receive different tickets. The refund process isn't always immediate, from my understanding.

Reactions: Willy14
I don't see how it would matter but I've bought mine from Ticketmaster.

There seems to be a large number of tickets still available on Ticketmaster so prices may drop closer to the game like they did yesterday

There seems to be a large number of tickets still available on Ticketmaster so prices may drop closer to the game like they did yesterday
That's what I'm waiting for to see if they will drop. I don't expect it to until late afternoon.

It would normally not matter, but just so you know, I did run into a problem with StubHub in the past. I bought tickets to the baseball super regionals two years ago (3 games), but when the tickets arrived they were only for game 1. Through that process, I learned that StubHub seems to allow people to post tickets without verification and you have to hope what they are posting is correct. They are also not helpful with customer service. I called them every day for a week or so, sat on the line forever, and they kept assuring me that they would fix it and the other tickets would arrive (they never did). After being pushy, I got a partial refund, but got shut out of games. Tickets posted on ticketmaster, I believe, are pre-verified. I also believe that Vivid is more trustworthy than StubHub. Just my 2 cents and I am obviously affected by my personal experience.

Bought tickets off both for years; never experienced a problem with either site. Even bought tickets off Stubhub and then been redirected TO Ticketmaster to get the tickets (that one was a bit weird, not sure I appreciated the process there).

I don't think you run any real risk using either site; if you were to be somehow scammed, the worst case scenario I'm aware of is that you'd have to work with Stubhub to be refunded or to receive different tickets. The refund process isn't always immediate, from my understanding.

It would normally not matter, but just so you know, I did run into a problem with StubHub in the past. I bought tickets to the baseball super regionals two years ago (3 games), but when the tickets arrived they were only for game 1. Through that process, I learned that StubHub seems to allow people to post tickets without verification and you have to hope what they are posting is correct. They are also not helpful with customer service. I called them every day for a week or so, sat on the line forever, and they kept assuring me that they would fix it and the other tickets would arrive (they never did). After being pushy, I got a partial refund, but got shut out of games. Tickets posted on ticketmaster, I believe, are pre-verified. I also believe that Vivid is more trustworthy than StubHub. Just my 2 cents and I am obviously affected by my personal experience.
Sweet, thanks for the responses everyone I appreciate it! I noticed that the tickets seem to be cheaper overall on StubHub so I didn’t know if I should be weary of buying from there over Ticketmaster. I’m waiting until tomorrow to buy the tickets hoping that the prices will come down.

Sweet, thanks for the responses everyone I appreciate it! I noticed that the tickets seem to be cheaper overall on StubHub so I didn’t know if I should be weary of buying from there over Ticketmaster. I’m waiting until tomorrow to buy the tickets hoping that the prices will come down.

I think the majority of StubHub purchases should be fine, my issue was likely caused by confusion since I was purchasing a full session (3-game) pass and the seller accidentally posted it in the wrong place, thinking it was listed as one game. But, the lesson is that Stubhub is less rigorous, which can lead to disaster in rare cases.

In the past, I've found tournament tickets a couple of times at the pregame party put on by the university. The one tomorrow starts at 3 PM and will be at Suffolk Punch Brewery.

That's what I'm waiting for to see if they will drop. I don't expect it to until late afternoon.
Well I went ahead and bought our tickets early this morning at $225 each for our two tickets. Man am I glad that I did. The cheapest tickets on Ticketmaster are now $450 each for nosebleeds. Also, this morning there was hundreds and hundreds of tickets available. Now there is only around 50 if that available and that includes the ones that are in the thousands of dollars.

Well I went ahead and bought our tickets early this morning at $225 each for our two tickets. Man am I glad that I did. The cheapest tickets on Ticketmaster are now $450 each for nosebleeds. Also, this morning there was hundreds and hundreds of tickets available. Now there is only around 50 if that available and that includes the ones that are in the thousands of dollars.
I saw that they jumped today! Glad you got some, I'm sticking this one out at home.

I didn't expect prices to go up like that but at least you got yours before they took off. Come on by the pregame party.
1000000695.jpg

VN Store

Back