The Official #6 [2] Tennessee vs. [15] Saint Peter's Game Thread, 9:20 PM ET, TNT

Well.. Tennessee did what they did and were ranked. Apologies to the opponent....to a degree. Not the question...WTF will you do against honest competition? Will you show up?

Barnes? You listening? Don't tell me, show me, at this point.

Commentator interviewing talking about his points and how he did it:

The perfect answer would have been: N .... I ... L ... money.

Cash is just as good as money.

Get paid.

Mo' Duckets? Mo' Buckets!

Saint Peter’s is probably the dirtiest team I’ve seen in a long ass time. That was disappointing man, Reid still running his mouth despite them getting smoked.
For such a blowout, it was oddly chippy at the end. What did the St. Peter's players think was going to happen tonight? It seems like they thought they had a chance in hell.

I think Dillione just needs to get fully healthy. Hoping a full offseason will do him some good on both ends, when he attacks the basket it looks effortless, even now. Really like the young core if we can keep them together.
Dilione is good as gone. The fact he sits as much as he does despite ZZ playing near 40 minutes speaks for itself. Personally, I think he is a tad slow, but what probaby has him in Barne's doghouse is that he turns the ball over too much.

Saint Peter’s is probably the dirtiest team I’ve seen in a long ass time. That was disappointing man, Reid still running his mouth despite them getting smoked.
And all the jersey grabs when they were getting beat on defense was also unnecessary. Didn’t really give any advantage other than rack up fouls.

For such a blowout, it was oddly chippy at the end. What did the St. Peter's players think was going to happen tonight? It seems like they thought they had a chance in hell.

My only understanding would be they are very frustrated because the game remained a dumpster fire in the second half so they were very unhappy being the hapless jabroni tonight.

Reactions: gainesvol82

VN Store

Back