The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

The VP9 has one of the best striker fired triggers I’ve worked with. Really like that gun.

If I wasn’t dull and lazy I’d purchase a VP9 and a CX4 compact to use as CCW along with my G19 and 365XL.
Replacing a Glock 43. She has a touch of arthritis. The Glock action is harder for her to cycle and the lighter gun more uncomfortable to shoot. She loves shooting my VP9SK and that was what she wanted so...

I alternate carrying the HK and a Sig P365X. Like the Sig because of the smaller profile. Though now, when putting on the HK, Marty Robbins' "Big Iron" pops up briefly in my mind.

Reactions: Nerd-Vol
Thinking about getting a general semi auto full size pistol. I typically like to spend to get quality. I want something dependable and fairly basic.Thinking possibly 9mm.

Been looking at CZ's lines. Looking to spend between 500-800. Not looking for concealed carry, but definitely something that could be easily holstered. Would probably mostly live under my bed. Considering their p-10 F, or their 75 line.

Anybody have any experience with those or other suggestions?

Some other considerations, optics would be nice, but I am fine running pure iron. Also not overly concerned about max carry capacity, or keeping one in the chamber.

And no, not looking for one of John Moses Browning's best before someone brings it up.

Thinking about getting a general semi auto full size pistol. I typically like to spend to get quality. I want something dependable and fairly basic.Thinking possibly 9mm.

Been looking at CZ's lines. Looking to spend between 500-800. Not looking for concealed carry, but definitely something that could be easily holstered. Would probably mostly live under my bed. Considering their p-10 F, or their 75 line.

Some other considerations, optics would be nice, but I am fine running pure iron. Also not overly concerned about max carry capacity, or keeping one in the chamber.

And no, not looking for one of John Moses Browning's best before someone brings it up.
CZ's are great. So are Canik, Glock, Springfield and Smith & Wesson (now in TN as well as Beretta). Funny enough, CZ is the one company mentioned I don't own any of though. I'd stay away from the Sig P320 line though. FNH, H&K, Shadow Systems and IWI are other pistols I'd trust my life with.

Canik arguably has the best out of the box trigger for a striker fired pistol. Personally I would buy an optics ready model, purely to have the option of running a red dot (and the price difference in negligible).

Jewish gun. The IWI Jericho in steel frame.
45, 10, or 9 mm

CZ's are great. So are Canik, Glock, Springfield and Smith & Wesson (now in TN as well as Beretta). Funny enough, CZ is the one company mentioned I don't own any of though. I'd stay away from the Sig P320 line though. FNH, H&K, Shadow Systems and IWI are other pistols I'd trust my life with.

Canik arguably has the best out of the box trigger for a striker fired pistol. Personally I would buy an optics ready model, purely to have the option of running a red dot (and the price difference in negligible).
not familiar with Canik. I will need to look into them.

Try an HK VP9SK. My wife and I both have one. I carry it or a SIG P365X.

Reactions: StarRaider

I have a couple of DA/SA Sig P226 (well until the unfortunate boating accident) with 9mm slide, a 40/357 Sig slide, and a 22LR slide for plinking. Love em.

The Sig M17 works for me. Good enough for our military!

Also, FINALLY bought a suppressor.

SlicencerCo Hybrid 46M. Fits anything I have. Figured it was a good first one

Reactions: Cod

VN Store

Back