The Official #25/21 Tennessee vs. Indiana State Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, SEC Network

JG just not ready for prime time yet. Hope he doesn't bail, but I can't see him being successful without some time on the bench learning. In fact, Dormady looked better as a freshman and sophomore than JG does.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow Jordan Murphy is trash. Guarantano put it perfectly and he almost caused an interception.

Also, how dare Dormady pat the chosen one on the shoulder pads and smile with him. I mean, what kind of teammate is that...

Reactions: 2 people
JG throws a pretty pass, if he can get on target we will have a winner. What i really want to see is the defense setting the edge for once

JG just not ready for prime time yet. Hope he doesn't bail, but I can't see him being successful without some time on the bench learning. In fact, Dormady looked better as a freshman and sophomore than JG does.

But but but Dormady didn't have a 100% completion rate, so JG must be better!😅

I was hoping to see some of Guarantano's mobility. Maybe they don't want to show it for Florida to have tape of it though.

I was hoping to see some of Guarantano's mobility. Maybe they don't want to show it for Florida to have tape of it though.

Or it could be he isn't ready. People will literally make any excuse to cover up the fact he just isn't ready.

VN Store

Back