The Official #25/21 Tennessee vs. Indiana State Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, SEC Network

21458101_1616932925024363_7372809566852696045_o.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
He also put the team on his back on won games himself from time to time. So it goes both ways

Not saying he didn't but dude is acting like Dobbs was the greatest ever. He could run but he wasn't a great passer. He has gotten better and looks like he is still getting better which is awesome. But he had the knack for the INT when we needed a comeback.

It makes Dormady look even worse. 63% on almost 70 passes versus 8-1 and 9-1 highly ranked SEC teams.

Not necessarily. What were his numbers for his first two starts? Any INT's?

Show me your numbers for both players. It looks to me like their #'s for their first two starts are very similar.

Last edited:
With everything else going on today I barely was able to keep an eye on the game. I figured we'd blow them out and it looks like that's what happened. Really excited for the Gators.

Congrats, Vols!!!

Didn't get to see your game, but the score looks good. Hope to catch a replay on SEC network this week.

Link to the guy was basing JG was faster based on skin color.

No. Link to someone saying that Dormady was a better passer because he's white...what your typical defensive reaction is to any conversation. Fake experts and now fake posts...you can't stop yourself, can you? :)

It makes Dormady look even worse. 63% on almost 70 passes versus 8-1 and 9-1 highly ranked SEC teams.

And 0 TDs with 3 interceptions in the two extravaganzas. 1 FG to brag over in the first game. 1 Rajion Neal TD and 1 defensive TD to go with twice the FGs in the second. 18.6 QB rating against Mizzou and 38.9 against Auburn, compared to Dormady's 66.3 and 84.3 "even worse" :lol: Yeah they were ranked...and Dobbs led us to an Indiana State level effort...only with turnovers. :)

Who knows. He also was playing SEC teams. Plus no one claimed Dobbs was a better passer than an ALL SEC qb who was just drafted.

Still waiting for you to provide support for your claims. You have no cred. What games against highly ranked SEC teams are you referrencing? What were his numbers?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back