The Official #25/21 Tennessee vs. Indiana State Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Guys who are writing off JG after 3 series of football is just as bad as the Dormady stuff last week.

UT is just inexperienced at QB. They just need reps.

Reactions: 1 person
lulz at all the people calling JG a bust. QD does not look that much better. Only reason is Butch has given QD a game and a half to get comfortable.

I'm not impressed with either QB at this point and it's absolutely laughable to think QD is lights out better.

Reactions: 3 people
Our OC has not shown me alot... I'll wait until Florida before i make a full judgment.... but I'm really concerned... and correct me if I'm wrong but our OC has never called plays before right?

I'm honestly disappointed. I thought our defense would step up with the addition of Hoke. I'm very underwhelmed.

I was hoping to see some of Guarantano's mobility. Maybe they don't want to show it for Florida to have tape of it though.

Or maybe he's not much more mobile than Dormady, even though his running ability is undeservedly legendary among some in our fanbase.

Yeah dline getting young guys in only 9mins left in game....whst two yard stop....so wtcrap.....how is that any worse than starters...lol

Is it just me or does this VOL team look slow and unorganized? I know we are up 35 to 7 but seems to me if we play like this next week we will get killed.

JG is the backup right now. Time for some of you to accept that.

And you're happy with Dormady?! He's only a fraction better than JG right now. Locks onto 1 receiver, off target on every pass, looks like We're back to Worley days on the read option...Florida is going to load the box and hope we throw it.

Reactions: 2 people
Just like Hurd last year. I don't blame them. I wouldn't block for a D bad.

Exactly, it isn't so much that the guy coming in is so much better it is the line not going to the line thinking about how much they hate the guy getting the ball.

VN Store

Back