The Official #18 Tennessee vs. South Carolina Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, ESPNU

I aint gonna lie, that Bama game got me a little nervous. Hopefully the team is more calm than I am about this game...LOL

Tennessee comes out playing with passion and desire... Our coach will not tolerate an effort like last game.

Vols - 80
Cocks- 68

There is absolutely zero data to say this is correct.
In fact I will say it's unacceptable for a coach held in such high regard to be in his 6th year at a school and to be 1/6 in NCAA tourney trips. The facts are Martin is a POS that had one good 3 week period that suddendly made the world think he was good hearted and forget he really is a bad person and an average coach.

How many Final Fours has Barnes been to without Durant??? Hmmmmmm

How many Final Fours has Barnes been to without Durant??? Hmmmmmm

Let me help you out here:

Barnes-.646 winning %
Martin-.617

Barnes- goes to the NCAA 74% of the years he has coached
Martin just 45%

Barnes has 4 conference titles
Martin has ZERO

The facts are Martin is a cheater and a bad human being that had 3 good weeks that made people forgot. He is in year 6 and his team isn't going dancing for the 5th time in 6 years. He just isn't anything more than a decent coach

Reactions: 3 people

Barnes-.646 winning %
Martin-.617

Martin just 45%

Martin has ZERO

The facts are Martin is a cheater and a bad human being that had 3 good weeks that made people forgot. He is in year 6 and his team isn't going dancing for the 5th time in 6 years. He just isn't anything more than a decent coach
Agree with most except the Bad Human being part. Where does that come from?

Agree with most except the Bad Human being part. Where does that come from?

I just think he treats people in less than an appropriate way. I am all for coaching harshly at times but that guy has a long history of consistently coaching in a way that crosses the line IMO

Barnes-.646 winning %
Martin-.617

Martin just 45%

Martin has ZERO

Triggered.

Your blue font/sarcasm meter is broke Bruin.

iF WE ARE REALLY A NUMBER 4 SEED OR BETTER WE WILL TAKE CONTROL OF sc FROM THE START, we were due a loss but we didn't show up at all but you got to give bama credit they brought there A game and we just didn't show up, plus all of last week the talk was how we could become a number 2 seed or better and these player's forgot what got them to this point, play hard every second, bama played like we play most of the time, i really think this team runs SC out of the building tonight.:rock:

Last edited:
Man quick turnaround. 49 hours after final buzzer of last game.

iF WE ARE REALLY A NUMBER 4 SEED OR BETTER WE WILL TAKE CONTROL OF sc FROM THE START, we were due a loss but we didn't show up at all but you got to give bama credit they brought there A game and we just didn't show up, plus all of last week the talk was how we could become a number 2 seed or better and these player's forgot what got them to this point, play hard every second, bama played like we play most of the time, i really think this team runs SC out of the building tonight.:rock:

Lol...ok.

Barnes-.646 winning %
Martin-.617

Martin just 45%

Martin has ZERO

So with this last paragraph it makes sense a Kentucky fan would like Martin.

In today's edition of the Knoxville News Sentinel, Barnes said that UT is red shirting Zach Kent.

VN Store

Back