The Official #18 Tennessee vs. South Carolina Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, ESPNU

I am really going to blow Dals mind here.

It really is incredibly smart to buy a half point when betting an NFL game with a line of 3. It cost double juice but well worth it

I am really going to blow Dals mind here.

It really is incredibly smart to buy a half point when betting an NFL game with a line of 3. It cost double juice but well worth it

Really not sure the big deal here lol I’m pretty sure more people don’t know what it means. I mean, I don’t bet. It’s like criticizing someone who doesn’t play chess for not knowing what a “check mate” is 🤷*♂️ Oh well lol

Really not sure the big deal here lol I’m pretty sure more people don’t know what it means. I mean, I don’t bet. It’s like criticizing someone who doesn’t play chess for not knowing what a “check mate” is 🤷*♂️ Oh well lol

A large majority of the public woudnt know but I would say a much higher % of people who post here know about it but it's all in fun

This game is a great opportunity for Tennessee to get back on track and establish confidence again.

But how do they figure up the .5? If vols win by 12, it’s not 12.5 . Guess what I’m trying to say is, why do they complicate it. Seems you could bet on the 13 the same. I’m not into all of that, so am enlightening would be nice haha

:banghead2:

Better put some respeck on Dal's name Christian. We gonna sic Jerry on your bum troglodyte azz.

Frank Martin > Rick Barnes!!!

There is absolutely zero data to say this is correct.
In fact I will say it's unacceptable for a coach held in such high regard to be in his 6th year at a school and to be 1/6 in NCAA tourney trips. The facts are Martin is a POS that had one good 3 week period that suddendly made the world think he was good hearted and forget he really is a bad person and an average coach.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back