The Official #18 Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Every time the defense gets off the field, the offense ends up punting 1-2 minutes later.

There’s a problem with the always hurry up no huddle when your offense is performing like this…I’d almost think - once the passing game under Milton started to become (during the season) what it is now - they should have changed up and moved away from that, even just to a regular huddle to give the defense more time to catch its breath in games if they were going to have to lean so much more on a run based offensive scheme to balance out the QB play/passing abilities or style. Today the offense has only been out on the field 10-11 out of 45 minutes at this point.
With a loaded RB room and a big QB that can't pass we ought to be playing the service academy offense of running 70 times a game with misdirection, counters, and options.

Does Joe get his Covid year in’24? Because I believe CJH would start him again if given the chance.

Heupel is going to lose this fan base as quickly as he win them over.
If that happened I’m done, really. I know it won’t/or can’t, but the idea of that is infuriating.

Reactions: Frank Duncan
I don’t get it. Does Heupel just keep Milton in out of spite? Just to show he calls the shots and not the fans?

Does Nico suck? What’s the deal? The game is lost. Why not try SOMETHING different?

Reactions: LLcoolDave

VN Store

Back