The Official #18 Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Good post.

They aren’t redshirting Nico and he should be in the game. Some say Heup is afraid he could get injured. That’s crap imo as he needs experience.

Manning said yrs ago that playing his freshman yr talent helped him his sophomore year. He gained confidence and knew what to expect his second yr as a starter. Let’s remember he was a broomstick, too.

I think he should play the rest of this game and Vandy. It’s time to love forward and playing Vs Vandy won’t improve his draft status.

The team is flat so let Nico play next week and give him first team reps during bowl practices.
That’s what I thought and I agree. I’m so sick of freshman 5 stars getting a chance elsewhere, but never TN. He’s going to have no experience next year, and if we go 7-5 or less, we’ll lose recruits. I don’t understand why Heupel hasn’t given up on the Milton experience at this point. It’s infuriating.

You can't be serious. Besides coming out of the Cornbread Hole, we are missing two of our best outside WR, two of our best 3 LB, and our best DB and we are playing the team with the best recruiting over the last 3-4 years. Talent is a BIG portion of our issues. Got some younger guys already on board and if our fanbase does not scare off the best of this current crop we will be closing the gap, but it will be a long time before we will be even close to GA and Bama. Portal can help though.
So sick of the excuses. Every team deals with injuries. So you tell us the acceptable time frame that we look to start competing in the East again? Good coaches coach and find a way to win. What do we wait? 10, 20, 25 years?

Reactions: Frank Duncan

VN Store

Back