The Official #18 Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Let's just respect Georgia for who they are. I'm not even mad about this. We are light years away in talent.

Georgia loaded with pro players
Oh so we should just fill Neyland with water and make it an aquarium. Oh ok Vol fans we should just accept being terrible.

Reactions: tbh
And Joe’s back out there. Not blaming Joe, but there’s no sense in this. He’s not going to lead a comeback. Put Nico in ffs.
I just turned it off and am checking out.

I have the same feeling now that I did the last few coaches. If the staff and players on the field can't be bothered to give a single flying ****, why should I?

What’s really sucks is that the team has mailed it in. We look like a team coached by some of the last cucks that we had and fired. I thought Heupel was the guy but I honestly don’t think he is at this point. I think it’s gut check time for Heupel and hit the road time for a portion of this staff. If Heup can’t make the tough decisions, he’ll ultimately go down with them.

Put Nico in for crying out loud. Build the future. This is what happens when you have lazy head coach that thinks his job is safe forever. Turn the heat up on him. He sucks

This is what years of top ranked classes versus UT’s recruiting classes looks like.

Huge talent difference.

The team is not as bad as UGA is making them look. UGA is elite.
Uh, this team got blown out by a team that averages around 45 in recruiting rankings. That’s bad.

The seat needs to be heating up. Time to start putting some pressure on this coaching staff. Changes need to be made if Heupel is the long term answer at HC.
STFU with this. It’s UGA. Everyone knew we’d lose. His seat isn’t hot or even luke warm. We can’t start with this stuff. Now next year, we don’t see even mild improvements, we can talk warming it up. However, I do agree that something must be done with the defense. Martinez has got to go. I’d even accept Banks’s head as well.

VN Store

Back