The Official #1 Tennessee @ Florida Weekend Series Thread (Friday 6:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Saturday 6:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Sunday Noon SEC NET+)

Only problem with this comment is that the same batters are not seeing both pitchers.

I was more talking in general about bringing in Walsh after Joyce. Wasn’t necessarily paying too much attention to where we were in their line up since, ya know, we were whoopin’ them. I just like that move in general. High heat, followed up by the curvy junk. Y’all take things too serious in this forum sometimes.

I went to the game tonight! Besides the 2nd inning, the Gators played really well. I had a great time watching the Vols take home the W. I had a good experience too at McKethan Field. They had a taco truck at the field tonight. “Cilantro Tacos,” and they were delicious. I got to talk with a couple of very friendly Gators in line (long line at the taco truck before the game started) about SEC sports. I was lucky to only run into friendly Gators. I’ve heard stories…

It was fun. I will go again.

VN Store

Back