The Meltdown That is Happening on the Penn State Boards

Just me, personally, I believe we should act better than them. They can't help being rude and obnoxious, they are Yankees. Why go on their precious little site and pee on them when it's rainy already. Just my mind set. To each his own.

Passive aggressive is worse than being obnoxious.

Just me, personally, I believe we should act better than them. They can't help being rude and obnoxious, they are Yankees. Why go on their precious little site and pee on them when it's rainy already. Just my mind set. To each his own.

I was about to complain about their behavior. But then I realized they live up north where everything costs more, there's no sweet tea, it's cold year round and the women are ugly. So I know why they're so upset.

Reactions: 5 people
Dating a Penn State alum and he heard me cackling when I got the news. He laughed it off (I'm the one teaching HIM about football) but I know his alumni friends won't be too happy with me!

LOL this time next year my BF will be decked out in orange LLOL

Reactions: 7 people
Dating a Penn State alum and he heard me cackling when I got the news. He laughed it off (I'm the one teaching HIM about football) but I know his alumni friends won't be too happy with me!

LOL this time next year my BF will be decked out in orange LLOL

The power of punnany...

The power of punnany...

Wow
7lZwLKc.jpg

probably true but I probably wouldn't have went there :)

Man, quit going to other teams' message boards and presenting your asses like a bunch of baboons.

I don't mind these types of threads. I enjoy watching a good metldown as much as the next guy. Watching THEM act a fool is amusing. But lately it's our own fans wading into the muck and almost always coming out the worst for it. You can't get through one page of that thread without half a dozen dummies presumably from here trying to get in their own two cents.

Come on, son. Have an ounce of class.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
PSU hired franklin, we should actually feel sorry for them. They are irrelevant and will continually lose to Meyer and Harbaugh.

Reactions: 1 person
Man, quit going to other teams' message boards and presenting your asses like a bunch of baboons.

I don't mind these types of threads. I enjoy watching a good metldown as much as the next guy. Watching THEM act a fool is amusing. But lately it's our own fans wading into the muck and almost always coming out the worst for it. You can't get through one page of that thread without half a dozen dummies presumably from here trying to get in their own two cents.

Hey, if fans from other teams can come on to Volnation and troll, so can we. It works both ways and we have every right to be obnoxious to Penn St.

Reactions: 3 people
Screenshot_2015-12-16-00-54-18.jpg

Attachments

• FB95IMG951450240002435.jpg
    FB95IMG951450240002435.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2015-12-16-00-54-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-16-00-54-18.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: 3 people

And that's the DAM truth! :D

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back