The Meltdown That is Happening on the Penn State Boards

VolnJC

Post some of the ones you find here :)

They are attacking one of their former players for congratulating Shoop on moving on to bigger and better things

Donovan Smith ‏@DSmith_76 · 37m37 minutes ago
Congrats on moving in to bigger and better things @Coach_ShoopPSU

**** this scumbag.

so with him paying his buyout he is essentially taking a paycut haha.... i'm sorry but I really hope we play those clowns in a bowl next season

Reactions: 20 people
If they think the beating NW received was bad, if we play them in a bowl next year....

Bless their little hearts.

Reactions: 6 people

They are attacking one of their former players for congratulating Shoop on moving on to bigger and better things

**** this scumbag.

so with him paying his buyout he is essentially taking a paycut haha.... i'm sorry but I really hope we play those clowns in a bowl next season
I see no scenario where they are even remotely close to being good enough to play us in any bowl.

Reactions: 46 people
They will really turn on each other next year.... new qb,new coordinator seems like I've seen this movie before

Reactions: 7 people
Maybe we can pass PSU on the 2016 team recruiting rankings this time next week. I can't believe they have us by 7 spots @rivals

**** this scumbag.

I don't think we will see them in a bowl next season, especially now they lost the best part of the staff......I just don't see them makin it to the playoffs or Tampa to play us in '17 bowl.

Reactions: 2 people
from their Rivals board
https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/perfect-timing-for-shoop.78861/
And he won't have the pesky academics to worry about, either.

Tennessee can't compete with Penn State in the ratings game, so if it's the spotlight he seeks then there's no need to leave. Chris Ash and DJ Durgen both got head coaching gigs in less than two years, whereas it took Kirby Smart forever to do the same at Alabama in the SEC. If Shoop's ultimate goal is finding the fastest route to becoming a head coach, PSU loses a lot of horses whereas Tennessee is pretty loaded for the next few years. Was wondering how long we'd be able to keep Shoop and Pry together on the same staff. This might be best for PSU in the long run if Pry turns out to be as good as advertised.

No offense to the meandering Shoop, but based on his two years here, he's good...but nowhere near what the rednecks posting on this board think they're getting.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back