The Meltdown That is Happening on the Penn State Boards

Man, quit going to other teams' message boards and presenting your asses like a bunch of baboons.

I don't mind these types of threads. I enjoy watching a good metldown as much as the next guy. Watching THEM act a fool is amusing. But lately it's our own fans wading into the muck and almost always coming out the worst for it. You can't get through one page of that thread without half a dozen dummies presumably from here trying to get in their own two cents.

Come on, son. Have an ounce of class.
Completely agree. I know it's been a while, but we HAVE been at the top before and expect to be there again we need to act like it. Except when we beat Bama and Florida then by all means have at them

Reactions: 4 people
Very entertaining

Shoop heading to Knoxville

They have resorted to the standard Big10 response calling us inbreeds. I will be a bigger man and not mention past transgression by certain pass Nittany Lying leadership.

Being from PA I've seen more inbreeds in rural PA than any other Southern state, let alone Tennessee.

Penn State is very rural PA..

Meh..Penn State has had worse news about defensive coaches..

paternosandusky.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Can we stop with the child rape jokes? We all know what one of their former coaches did and there's nothing remotely funny about it. There's plenty of material to make fun of without resorting to that.

Reactions: 27 people
Dating a Penn State alum and he heard me cackling when I got the news. He laughed it off (I'm the one teaching HIM about football) but I know his alumni friends won't be too happy with me!

LOL this time next year my BF will be decked out in orange LLOL
If you're having to teach him about football and he went to Penn State you dont have a Boyfriend. Just saying, sorry, no offense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
If we play them in a bowl next year I will be very disappointed

EXACTLY....!!!
Now, if they would like to hitchhike down to Knoxville for a little pre-season warmup game...that might be fun to watch,:) :popcorn: but we shouldn't be playing a second-rate wannabe like Penn State will be next year in a post-season bowl. :no:

Penn State must be recruiting hard in TN due to Shoop leaving.

Got a pic of their recruiting van in my neighborhood.

Kinda reminds me of your van.

Although it's missing the curtains in the windows.

Very entertaining

Shoop heading to Knoxville

They have resorted to the standard Big10 response calling us inbreeds. I will be a bigger man and not mention past transgression by certain pass Nittany Lying leadership.

These come from fans who helped raise money to defend a coach who was a convicted and repeated pedophile and who have a statue of the head coach who turned his head and allowed it to continue instead of stopping it and saving a myriad of kids from sexual abuse. It says a lot that Coach Shoop paid his own buyout to get the hell out of State College as that is unheard of. They've got exactly what they deserve with Franklin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Wow, just read the 247 board. So many of their fans making inbred sexual remarks concerning Vols. For a school forever branded by one of the worst sexual scandals in history, a HC forever tarnished for looking the other way, they sure are loose with the sexual slams. PSU must be a creepy little village.

They don't have any problem throwing that crap at others but if you call their program what it really was they go crazy.

Man, quit going to other teams' message boards and presenting your asses like a bunch of baboons.

I don't mind these types of threads. I enjoy watching a good metldown as much as the next guy. Watching THEM act a fool is amusing. But lately it's our own fans wading into the muck and almost always coming out the worst for it. You can't get through one page of that thread without half a dozen dummies presumably from here trying to get in their own two cents.

Come on, son. Have an ounce of class.

+1 Reminds me of the advice given to players when things suddenly start going good:

Act like you've been there before, and like you expect to be there again.

Reactions: 4 people
Listening to a Penn State fan accuse another fan base of perversion is like listening to Joseph Gobbels accuse someone else of racism. ...just sayin

Hey, if fans from other teams can come on to Volnation and troll, so can we. It works both ways and we have every right to be obnoxious to Penn St.

You sir are correct. You have every right to embarrass yourself. I just wish the rest of us weren't being embarrassed with you.

Reactions: 7 people
These come from fans who helped raise money to defend a coach who was a convicted and repeated pedophile and who have a statue of the head coach who turned his head and allowed it to continue instead of stopping it and saving a myriad of kids from sexual abuse. It says a lot that Coach Shoop paid his own buyout to get the hell out of State College as that is unheard of. They've got exactly what they deserve with Franklin.
The narrative that Shoop paid his own buyout is ridiculous.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm the farthest thing from PC but can we not make jokes that involve referencing a despicable act that involved harming children? Jesus, show some ****ing class..

I agree, but they brought it upon themselves by making repeated inbred remarks. Those in glass houses should not cast stones. It seems to me if the program I rooted for will forever be known for a morally reprehensible sex scandal invoking kids that I would avoid any sexual comments about other program's fanbases. They actually kept up the statue of the guy who turned his head and let an asst coach molest children. Disgusting.

Reactions: 7 people
Listening to a Penn State fan accuse another fan base of perversion is like listening to Joseph Gobbels accuse someone else of racism. ...just sayin

I'll have to admit that I had to look your Goebells (you left out an e) reference up. Good early morning history lesson.

Well, he at least wanted out bad enough that UT isn't having to pay it.

I guess He figured along with the Offensive Coordinator that there was a good chance that Franklin will be canned after the 2016 season. Penn State loses a whole lot and will probably have a losing record.

VN Store

Back