The media attack on Trump family continues

If a lower rate of increase in the national debt is all you can point to, that's pretty bad.
I only point to it when repubs. and/or Trumpers try to make the claim that they are more fiscally responsible than dems. The opposite seems to be true.

First let me say this , when you resort to calling people names you don’t know during a conversation , it says a lot about your intellect. You are correct i don’t know you , I have however read your post so I know your ideology based on those post , still can’t find one where you were talking about the deficit under the Dems but you will flash the deficit numbers now under trump , that’s called a left lean , see it’s not hard to figure a simple mind like yours out . It’s pretty much the same thing everyday blah blah blah trump . That pretty much covers it all . How am I doing as a noob? Close ? Spot on ? Lol

Your initial engagement with me started my calling me (a person you don't know) a "liberal" and unless you want to lose any more of the little credibility you have left - you'll admit using it as a pejorative.

I'll admit not paying any attention to you prior to now, are all of your posts so contradictory? You're a mess.

Sure it does. One can't screech and moan about Trump adding to the debt while not seeing both sides are guilty.

Yes, so called conservatives are guilty as well. The hypocrisy is limitless on both sides. But to the point, Democrats complaining about Trump adding to the debt is pretty rich. Even you can admit that.

Of course both sides are guilty, I don't recall saying otherwise. What does that have to do with what label I choose for myself?

I don’t know what’s up with your reading comprehension today . I made a factual statement ( liberals arenot know as fiscal hawks ) second factual statement , I don’t claim or want the high ground ( it’s overrated ) I said both parties are horrible when it comes to putting us in debt , they just have different ways of doing it . Liberals love them some social programs , Rep. love the millitary . I also pointed out that flashing the debt now and trying to say it’s all trump is disingenuous . I don’t know how to make it more plain for you . Maybe I can increase the size of the font ? Lol
Septic does seem a bit flustered today.

Reactions: AirVol
Your initial engagement with me started my calling me (a person you don't know) a "liberal" and unless you want to lose any more of the little credibility you have left - you'll admit using it as a pejorative.

I'll admit not paying any attention to you prior to now, are all of your posts so contradictory? You're a mess.

Not knowing you at all , I can only go by what you’ve posted in the past . After reading all of them I did come to the conclusion you lean harder left than you do center left , that I believe is called a liberal . If I was incorrect I’ll admit it , all I need to know is what you consider yourself . Now as far as credibility on a message board in a political forum talking to someone that doesn’t seem to know what group he falls into ... meh I could care less . I just call out obvious faults like when you post the deficit now when failing to say it’s been a combined effort from both parties .

Last edited:
I don’t know what’s up with your reading comprehension today . I made a factual statement ( liberals arenot know as fiscal hawks ) second factual statement , I don’t claim or want the high ground ( it’s overrated ) I said both parties are horrible when it comes to putting us in debt , they just have different ways of doing it . Liberals love them some social programs , Rep. love the millitary . I also pointed out that flashing the debt now and trying to say it’s all trump is disingenuous . I don’t know how to make it more plain for you . Maybe I can increase the size of the font ? Lol

First, that's an opinion you've been indoctrinated to believe.

You're moving the goalposts, no one said that.

You're going to have to do better than this.

Septic does seem a bit flustered today.
keeping-my-pimp-hand-strong_o_741634.jpg

Do you follow him on Twitter? 90% of what he tweets is negative, childish, personal attacks. Name calling. He doesn't act like a political leader is supposed to act, much less the POTUS. He acts like a middle school kid. That's why the media sees him in a negative light.
That's part of it, but many of his tweets are the result of the blatant and unrelenting negativity directed towards him. If you can't see it then you're blinded by your democratic Coke bottle glasse... Trump got two scoops of ice cream.... everyone else got one

Do you follow him on Twitter? 90% of what he tweets is negative, childish, personal attacks. Name calling. He doesn't act like a political leader is supposed to act, much less the POTUS. He acts like a middle school kid. That's why the media sees him in a negative light.

I’m curious , if it bothers you that much why would you follow him so closely ? Most people that bother me to the point of distraction , I just ignore .

From a conservative, this is NOT good. The way I see it is his antics have you entertained not because they are good for our country but because they satisfy your disdain for libs. It’s a very dangerous thing to allow and will bite you in the ass one day. The POTUS should be able to answer his critics and not act like a 14 year old.
It get worse with each Pontus.
Can’t wait to see how the next one acts.

Remember when Trump said he would eliminate the National Debt in 8 years? Then he caved and said he wouldn't eliminate it completely but would reduce it significantly.
Meanwhile, the National Debt is skyrocketing at unprecedented levels. There's a sucker born every minute and millions of suckers voted for Trump by buying into his nonsense.

Remember when Trump said he would eliminate the National Debt in 8 years? Then he caved and said he wouldn't eliminate it completely but would reduce it significantly.
Meanwhile, the National Debt is skyrocketing at unprecedented levels. There's a sucker born every minute and millions of suckers voted for Trump by buying into his nonsense.

It was the only way to get the people for fiscal responsibility to vote for him. It worked. Not on Septic though.

VN Store

Back