The media attack on Trump family continues

I think Trump is an assclown.... but a useful assclown. The last guy had decorum and sincerity, but was sincerely wrong about a lot of things. It's a tough spot.

He is vastly different. One dumb comment per 10 statements is a hundred times worse than one dumb comment out of every 1000 statements..

I don’t GAF how dumb he sounds, who he pisses off or offends as long as he’s getting sh!t done. Sucks to be you but you have to admit, he’s getting things done. Right?

Don’t worry, all your butt buddies in here won’t get mad if you admit it.

Never forget.......Clinton and Obama both had lower rates of increase than did the 2 Bushes and Reagan, and all five will have lower rates of increase than Trump...unfortunately.
I wonder is those pallets of cash obama gave to the terrorist regime went toward our national debt 🤔

Reactions: Obsessed
Most of us have said all along that Trump is trolling the hell out of you guys and that we think it is funny as hell. The fact that there is so much screeching is a beautiful thing.
Trump definitely lives in your heads.
From a conservative, this is NOT good. The way I see it is his antics have you entertained not because they are good for our country but because they satisfy your disdain for libs. It’s a very dangerous thing to allow and will bite you in the ass one day. The POTUS should be able to answer his critics and not act like a 14 year old.

I think Trump is an assclown.... but a useful assclown. The last guy had decorum and sincerity, but was sincerely wrong about a lot of things. It's a tough spot.

This ^^^
The level of butt-hurt by the left is just an entertaining bonus.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
When liberals start pointing to our deficit as a talking point .... that is when you know they are running out of things to complain about that’s going on as far as how the country is being ran .

I've always been an advocate for fiscal responsibility, try and keep up noob. When conservatives start bashing others for pointing at a ballooning deficit you know they've lost the argument.

I've always been an advocate for fiscal responsibility, try and keep up noob. When conservatives start bashing others for pointing at a ballooning deficit you know they've lost the argument.

Noob lol , like I said ... liberals in general are not known for fiscal outrage . Now if you are one of those rare liberals that do congratulation that’s one step closer for you to becoming a conservative . I’m sure you were on social media all the time complaining about the trillions that your party spent the last 8 years right ? I’ll bet since you are such a fiscal advocate you’ll be willing admit the last administration did a horrible job at it right ? That way we can agree on something .

Noob lol , like I said ... liberals in general are not known for fiscal outrage . Now if you are one of those rare liberals that do congratulation that’s one step closer for you to becoming a conservative . I’m sure you were on social media all the time complaining about the trillions that your party spent the last 8 years right ? I’ll bet since you are such a fiscal advocate you’ll be willing admit the last administration did a horrible job at it right ? That way we can agree on something .
Obama had a lower rate of increase than did both Bushes and Reagan.....so there's that. You guys that think repubs are fiscally responsible crack me up. As they say, ignorance is bliss.

Reactions: Septic and TennTom

Yeah, noob.

You have no idea what I believe.

Your belief that conservatives have done anything but hijacked the narrative that they're competent stewards of the U.S. taxpayers money is a sign of your weak intellect.

Back to the drawing board, noobie.

Reactions: MercyPercy
Obama had a lower rate of increase than did both Bushes and Reagan.....so there's that. You guys that think repubs are fiscally responsible crack me up. As they say, ignorance is bliss.
Personally I don’t think either party are fiscally responsible if they were we wouldn’t have the debt we have today but don’t throw up the flashing debt sign now and pretend it wasn’t both parties that are responsible for it . That’s disingenuous .

Personally I don’t think either party are fiscally responsible if they were we wouldn’t have the debt we have today but don’t throw up the flashing debt sign now and pretend it wasn’t both parties that are responsible for it . That’s disingenuous .

You literally just tried to foist that only one side cared about it.

You've lost the high ground on calling anything disingenuous.

Yeah, noob.

You have no idea what I believe.

Your belief that conservatives have done anything but hijacked the narrative that they're competent stewards of the U.S. taxpayers money is a sign of your weak intellect.

Back to the drawing board, noobie.
First let me say this , when you resort to calling people names you don’t know during a conversation , it says a lot about your intellect . You are correct i don’t know you , I have however read your post so I know your ideology based on those post , still can’t find one where you were talking about the deficit under the Dems but you will flash the deficit numbers now under trump , that’s called a left lean , see it’s not hard to figure a simple mind like yours out . It’s pretty much the same thing everyday blah blah blah trump . That pretty much covers it all . How am I doing as a noob? Close ? Spot on ? Lol

You literally just tried to foist that only one side cared about it.

You've lost the high ground on calling anything disingenuous.

I don’t seek the high ground , I think it’s overrated . I know for a fact that Dems aren’t know for worrying about the deficit . I believe I said that already though .

If a lower rate of increase in the national debt is all you can point to, that's pretty bad.

I don’t seek the high ground , I think it’s overrated . I know for a fact that Dems aren’t know for worrying about the deficit . I believe I said that already though .

That's because you've bought the narrative.

You've assumed the high ground since you first engaged me, too bad your argument was built on a pile of lies.

As projected in the FY 2019 budget, Trump plans to add $8.282 trillion, a 41- percent increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. He will add almost as much in four years as Obama did in eight. That would also make him the second-biggest contributor to the debt in history in just one term.

Reactions: Mick
That's because you've bought the narrative.

You've assumed the high ground since you first engaged me, too bad your argument was built on a pile of lies.

As projected in the FY 2019 budget, Trump plans to add $8.282 trillion, a 41- percent increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. He will add almost as much in four years as Obama did in eight. That would also make him the second-biggest contributor to the debt in history in just one term.

I don’t know what’s up with your reading comprehension today . I made a factual statement ( liberals arenot know as fiscal hawks ) second factual statement , I don’t claim or want the high ground ( it’s overrated ) I said both parties are horrible when it comes to putting us in debt , they just have different ways of doing it . Liberals love them some social programs , Rep. love the millitary . I also pointed out that flashing the debt now and trying to say it’s all trump is disingenuous . I don’t know how to make it more plain for you . Maybe I can increase the size of the font ? Lol

Reactions: Matt2496
Does it matter?

Anyone not sniffing trumps jock is a "liberal" nowadays.

Sure it does. One can't screech and moan about Trump adding to the debt while not seeing both sides are guilty.

Yes, so called conservatives are guilty as well. The hypocrisy is limitless on both sides. But to the point, Democrats complaining about Trump adding to the debt is pretty rich. Even you can admit that.

VN Store

Back