The media attack on Trump family continues

This would be the “what about....” you’re always accusing others of using.
The attacks on Michelle Obama....calling her a man....calling her ugly.....were wrong and disrespectful. The stupidity from the left now is just as wrong now.

Again. A previous wrong doesn’t make it ok now.

Your words might have validity if you called them out for it, but you don't.

Reactions: newarkvol
"It looks like Lebron James is working to do good things on behalf of our next generation and just as she always has, the First Lady encourages everyone to have an open dialogue about issues facing children today. As you know, Mrs. Trump has traveled the country and world talking to children about their well-being, healthy-living, and the importance of responsible online behavior with her Be Best initiative. Her platform centers around visiting organizations, hospitals and schools, and she would be open to visiting the I Promise School in Akron," - Stephanie Grisham, communications director for the First Lady, said to CNN in a statement (one day after her husband called a CNN host 'the dumbest man on television" and also said that making Lebron James look smart wasn't easy)

Do you get the feeling that Melania is often embarrassed by her husband's tweets? I think she clearly was in this case.

Kimberly is FIRE

1.jpg
Apparently she's a wild ass too....keeps former lover dick pics on her phone and plays show and tell with them.... I've always thought she had that "slutty hot" look to her

"It looks like Lebron James is working to do good things on behalf of our next generation and just as she always has, the First Lady encourages everyone to have an open dialogue about issues facing children today. As you know, Mrs. Trump has traveled the country and world talking to children about their well-being, healthy-living, and the importance of responsible online behavior with her Be Best initiative. Her platform centers around visiting organizations, hospitals and schools, and she would be open to visiting the I Promise School in Akron," - Stephanie Grisham, communications director for the First Lady, said to CNN in a statement (one day after her husband called a CNN host 'the dumbest man on television" and also said that making Lebron James look smart wasn't easy)

Do you get the feeling that Melania is often embarrassed by her husband's tweets? I think she clearly was in this case.

yeah seems like lot of mixed messages emanating from the White House

Reactions: BowlBrother85
This would be the “what about....” you’re always accusing others of using.
The attacks on Michelle Obama....calling her a man....calling her ugly.....were wrong and disrespectful. The stupidity from the left now is just as wrong now.

Again. A previous wrong doesn’t make it ok now.

But the hands on that beast

So what did K-Town say about someone's family? Who's family?

It must have gone over well.

I always laugh when there's an uproar about Trump insulting someone. He gets attacked continuously by the MSM, the left, and all the lib celebrities, but when he fires shots back they all boohoo. What's funnier is the sheep who buy into feeling sorry for them.

Trump told Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes in November of 2016 that his "fake news" mantra wasn't even genuine. Basically, he does it to proactively discredit any negative stories which surface. The "fake news" mantra keeps him from having to defuse the story itself. He just has to attack the messenger. That mantra can be effective as long as his core base of support is indoctrinated with it every day... and sure enough, the one thing that Trump never fails to say every day is "the media is fake news".

"And he said, 'You know why I do it? I do it to demean you all and discredit you all, so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you,' " Stahl said.

'60 Minutes' correspondent: Trump said he attacks the press so no one believes negative coverage

Funny how no one wants to address this.

I always laugh when there's an uproar about Trump insulting someone. He gets attacked continuously by the MSM, the left, and all the lib celebrities, but when he fires shots back they all boohoo. What's funnier is the sheep who buy into feeling sorry for them.
What's even funnier than that, is Trump having the balls to insult another person's intelligence. Don Lemon may or may not be the dumbest man on television but I bet he does know that England is a country and Great Britain is the island comprised of England, Wales and Scotland while The United Kingdom (or Britain) is the union of the countries of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

...and glad to see you again Weezer... was afraid you had gotten lost in the transition to the new site.

It's amusing to see the Trump supporters in lock-step (brainwashed) with Trump when it comes to the media. Always whining about the media. Get over it, the only one to blame is Trump himself.
Trump is incompetent and lies multiple times each day, he deserves to be skewered by the media. Grow a pair.

This is rich , who are the ones screaming everyday that it’s unfair for the president and half the country to be calling them fake news ? Last time I looked jimmy boy wasn’t a trumper yet he cries more than any 6 year old I’ve ever seen when he isn’t getting his way . The hard left leaning media have made themselves into what they support a bunch of whining , soft , trigger warning elitist because they all have one agenda get trump out . The economy is booming , there are more jobs now than there are people to fill them , unemployment is falling like a rock , the EU and the US are renegotiating trade deals , North Korea is giving us our fallen soldiers from 70 years ago something no president since the war could have done ( or didn’t bother with ) . And the liberals are still running around with their hair on fire in their bubbles screaming the sky is falling , the sky is falling . .. SMH

Reactions: AirVol
Most of us have said all along that Trump is trolling the hell out of you guys and that we think it is funny as hell. The fact that there is so much screeching is a beautiful thing.
Trump definitely lives in your heads.

The intellectual gymnastics necessary to delude oneself into this belief is fascinating. Either that or you aren't bright enough to understand why a president that intentionally pisses off half the electorate is stupid. He's the president, his classless behavior and words carry weight - of course he's "in peoples heads."

Serious question, at any point in the past - were you deprived of oxygen for more than 3 minutes?

The intellectual gymnastics necessary to delude oneself into this belief is fascinating. Either that or you aren't bright enough to understand why a president that intentionally pisses off half the electorate is stupid. He's the president, his classless behavior and words carry weight - of course he's "in peoples heads."

Serious question, at any point in the past - were you deprived of oxygen for more than 3 minutes?

Well, it does not take that long to read most of your responses, but ya!

What is "stupid" is the level of reaction that his "classless behavior" brings. Ignore and it slows way down. But, that is just to hard I guess.

He knows the uber leftist dimwits won't vote for him anyway, so why not have a little fun?

Reactions: AirVol
He knows the uber leftist dimwits won't vote for him anyway, so why not have a little fun?

That's cool, then he should stop crying that he's being treated so unfairly. Treat half the electorate like sh|t, get treated like sh|t.

You red hat nuthuggers want to laugh at the "trolling", don't expect anyone to g.a.s. when the Special Counsel Robert Mueller smears his boogers on your shirt for three years.

Reactions: MercyPercy
That's cool, then he should stop crying that he's being treated so unfairly. Treat half the electorate like sh|t, get treated like sh|t.

You red hat nuthuggers want to laugh at the "trolling", don't expect anyone to g.a.s. when the Special Counsel Robert Mueller smears his boogers on your shirt for three years.

Good Grief Sep, you are smarter than this. It is the intended outcome that drives his base. When you guys figure that out and ignore him, you will make progress.

VN Store

Back