The media attack on Trump family continues

C'mon man. You know as well as I do that once legislation is passed it is damned near impossible to get rid of it. But your sarcasm aside, I would wager that more people have been damaged by it than helped. He's only been here 18 months. He may very well not get rid of the herpes that is Obama's legacy. At least he's giving it a shot. If it takes him his entire 8 years to do it, I'm fine with that.
You haven’t heard? He’s a King now...

How's that cheaper, better healthcare for everyone that Trump promised coming along? Just another lie that you fell for. The one Obama lie that you cited was a start, now, if you can come up with another 3,999 lies that Obama told he will still be trailing Trump - and that's in Trump's first 18 months. Think of that, how ridiculously absurd is over 4,000 lies in 18 months by the leader of the Free World. He now lies about lies he told. No one believes one word he says anymore, he has zero credibility.
No one believes what he is saying? Seriously Clark?

It's hilarious that you are keeping track of the 'lies'. Actually it's rather pathetic. So far each lie has saved me a dollar in my 2018 tax bill, so I hope he tells a few thousand more.

I'm just enjoying the ride. Hopefully it goes on another 6 years.

Reactions: AirVol
How's that cheaper, better healthcare for everyone that Trump promised coming along? Just another lie that you fell for. The one Obama lie that you cited was a start, now, if you can come up with another 3,999 lies that Obama told he will still be trailing Trump - and that's in Trump's first 18 months. Think of that, how ridiculously absurd is over 4,000 lies in 18 months by the leader of the Free World. He now lies about lies he told. No one believes one word he says anymore, he has zero credibility.
He sent flying monkeys to get Dorothy's ruby slippers too. Don't forget about that.

No one believes what he is saying? Seriously Clark?

It's hilarious that you are keeping track of the 'lies'. Actually it's rather pathetic. So far each lie has saved me a dollar in my 2018 tax bill, so I hope he tells a few thousand more.

I'm just enjoying the ride. Hopefully it goes on another 6 years.
Everybody be sure to pay the minimum on that credit card. It gives you more immediate disposable income, and we all know that's what is all important.

I thought your boi Trump was going to repeal that "zerocare." I mean, no one wanted it, right?

Well to be fair the whole rep party said that for 8 years , mr rhino McCain decided 👎🏻. That being said Barry care without funding is zero care

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again , you liberals crying about trump being in office bettersave them tears for Mr Pence . You think you don’t like trump ? Lol

Everybody be sure to pay the minimum on that credit card. It gives you more immediate disposable income, and we all know that's what is all important.
lulz. If I didn't know you were a paid troll I would say that you were truly daft

43 percent of self-identified Republicans said that they believed “the president should have the authority to close news outlets engaged in bad behavior.” Only 36 percent disagreed with that statement. When asked if Trump should close down specific outlets, including CNN, The Washington Post, and The New York Times, nearly a quarter of Republicans (23 percent) agreed and 49 percent disagreed.

Republicans were far more likely to take a negative view of the media. Forty-eight percent of them said they believed “the news media is the enemy of the American people” (just 28 percent disagreed) while nearly four out of every five (79 percent) said that they believed “the mainstream media treats President Trump unfairly.”

New Poll: 43% of Republicans Want to Give Trump the Power to Shut Down Media

VN Store

Back