The Kentucky Postgame Report

Responded to Booker and said she was fine. It looked bad on TV, glad she's ok.

For all the hell i give uk,I gave booker props for apologizing and checking on her,maybe they're not all a**holes after all....go vols!

You can only do so much against the top team. There is no way UT was going to win unless they hit 40% from 3 point land. They gave themselves a chance by being in it at the half but then started clanging jump shots. I thought the 3 pointers they took were good shots. Team lacks talent but plays hard which makes the games worth watching.

Couldn't agree more.

Owens looks like a baby giraffe on roller skates out there. Imagine him with 30-40 more pounds of muscle on him as a senior. He's gonna be a shot blocking monster and he also has a good shooting stroke on him. I'm very excited to see him develop. I thought Willie made some strides last night. Granted, he still fouled out but he was more productive in his minutes before fouling out.

I'm with you, just gotta be patient. We're gonna foul a lot this year because of our roster construction. It will fix itself as our young guys grow and mature.

HILARIOUS!!
I agree with this whole statement!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back