The Houston Roughnecks have named Jarrett Guarantano the starting quarterback

Good luck but Ill have better things to do this spring than watch JG operate an offense.

Cleaning out the gutters, scrubbing the toilets, emptying the garbage disposal, picking up dog poop in your yard by hand (when you don't even have a dog)-are all superior things to do than watch JG attempt to operate an offense.

Cleaning out the gutters, scrubbing the toilets, emptying the garbage disposal, picking up dog poop in your yard by hand (when you don't even have a dog)-are all superior things to do than watch JG attempt to operate an offense.
Some of y'all are the most miserable people. I feel sorry for you

I hope he does well. It is so sad we have some Karens that post on here for no other reason to gripe and complain about a current or former player. Sad little miserable lives that force them to disrupt anything positive that is posted.
People are allowed to not like a football player. No one has said anything yet other than that he is a bad QB, which there is evidence of at two different colleges.

I honestly hope he does well, but I’m not gonna act like fans disliking him is some grievous insult.

Well he's doing something right, he's making money playing football. A click above an Easter egg hunt for dog sh!t.

VN Store

Back