The hire Al Golden Thread

Golden would be a lot better than y'all are giving him credit for. We could make far worse hires. Do more research than simply looking at his all-time HC record.

Golden would kill it at UT. Simply citing his overall record shows a lack of football knowledge or is a symptom of mental retardation....

Both of his jobs have been major rebuilds..... And he actually shows progress. Miami will be loaded next year....

Calm down guys...Hart has to keep all options open and have plan B,C & D in place. Feel lucky there wasn't an announcement Hart was meeting Sonny D. or Peterino

Well if this is who we end up with then Hart needs to be fired immediately. he should've fired Dooley last year and we could've got Sumlin. Instead he waits a year and decided to replace a bad coach in a year where there are no solid coaches in positions that they could easily be swayed from. No undefeated coaches at small schools.
So now its either Gruden or some up and comer that really hasn't proven they can do anything but "maintain" in a crappy conference.
Right now Hart has 2 coaches he can get that will keep me supporting UT, Gruden or Patterson. If he can't pull either of them then he needs to be fired along with his garbage, over hyped coach.

I'm all in for Gruden and hope he's the next HC at TN, but Al Golden is a damn good football coach and people saying otherwise are clueless as to what he has accomplished with what he's had to work with.

Golden would be a lot better than y'all are giving him credit for. We could make far worse hires. Do more research than simply looking at his all-time HC record.
He is a defensive coach. Look at miami's defensive stats and get back to me on research. The guys sucks in a crap conference.

If we are going to hire a coach with a losing record let's at least get someone who worked under satan ... Oh, wait.

VN Store

Back