The Gru-mor Mill (because hopefully, it'll be a long time before we do this again)

I read on the black web that Jerry Stackhouse had been seen in Knoxville and was possibly interviewing for the job.

"And ye shall hear of hires and rumours of hires: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. It's only Tuesday."

SUGGESTED RULES:
All posted rumors must be sourced to someone related to, or working with, someone who tells it for a fact.
Reports of actual sightings must be accompanied by a corroborating ink sketch (photos are too easily manipulated).
Aircraft tail numbers must be posted in Roman numerals to avoid violating FAA privacy laws.
Abject lies must be typed with a straight face.

Post whatever y'all are actually reading or hearing.
Please blue font the creative stuff. (Nothing is too crazy to be believed any more.)

"In Danny We Trust."

Chastain and the other high school recruit for 2025 decommit from Tennessee after the Harper firing.

I have hade the same thought. There has been conversation about her "coaching" teammates of late. No doubt she would be a better recruiter than Kellie (I don't think it would take much). As to game coaching I expect she would start out on day one as good or better. As for running the program, I expect it would take her a good while to handle this portion of the program. However people can be put in place to handle this for her. So, she might be a good replacement. I just wonder if she even wants to do something like this.
I’ve always felt her and Pat matched similar energies. The drive, the hunger to win, the passion for the game, and the love for the Vols. I wouldn’t mind taking a risk with her. But you have a good point. Would she even want to do it?

VN Store

Back