The Gru-mor Mill (because hopefully, it'll be a long time before we do this again)

The Local Dollar General Store Manager is being interviewed today.

Needed a part- time job.

Has all the qualifications
1. Loves the Lady Vols
2. Her husband works with her.

Reactions: spojo13
I have just been on twitter and Bruce Pearl has not posted anything about Auburn today and Danny White has not denied that he and Bruce are in intense negotiations. Trust me, I am an expert in social media and such coincidences definitely mean that two things have happened at the same time. And why would that be? Ask yourself what are the odds that this coincidence is merely a coincidence? If you don't believe that Bruce Pearl's announcement as LV head coach is imminent, well then you don't understand social media like I do.
April 1st was Monday. April we are Fools day........Bruce will stay loose, but on the plains with aubie...

Candace Parker to coach the lady Vols?
I have hade the same thought. There has been conversation about her "coaching" teammates of late. No doubt she would be a better recruiter than Kellie (I don't think it would take much). As to game coaching I expect she would start out on day one as good or better. As for running the program, I expect it would take her a good while to handle this portion of the program. However people can be put in place to handle this for her. So, she might be a good replacement. I just wonder if she even wants to do something like this.

I have just been on twitter and Bruce Pearl has not posted anything about Auburn today and Danny White has not denied that he and Bruce are in intense negotiations. Trust me, I am an expert in social media and such coincidences definitely mean that two things have happened at the same time. And why would that be? Ask yourself what are the odds that this coincidence is merely a coincidence? If you don't believe that Bruce Pearl's announcement as LV head coach is imminent, well then you don't understand social media like I do.
???? What ????

I have had a lot of fun with the idea that we hire Candace Parker, not necessarily because I think she could be a good coach (she might, no shade!) but because we could probably build a cult around her. 😂 I’m amenable to the idea of following whatever Candace Parker says we should do.

Saban decided he would try coaching basketball and he will be the next coach.

It has been a closely guarded secret for years as to who has been a key mastermind behind the Lady Vols greatest successes. My cousin's sister's hairdresser told her that her friend's wife's cousin found out AD White just placed a large order for fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches with a local restaurant for an upcoming presser. Perhaps, all will soon be revealed . . .

Capture.PNG

Reading the dots and connecting the tea leaves...
1712159061115.png
Abby (Emmert) Stamp is in her 15th year with the Iowa women’s basketball program. After spending eight seasons as Iowa’s director of operations, and two seasons as director of player development, Stamp was promoted to assistant coach in 2019. Stamp is responsible for off-campus recruiting and coaches the perimeter players for the Hawkeyes. She is also responsible for film breakdown and scouting.

There. "It's as obvious as the ear on your face!"
........................................................................---Pablo Picasso

VN Store

Back