The Gru-mor Mill (because hopefully, it'll be a long time before we do this again)

BruisedOrange

Well... known member
"And ye shall hear of hires and rumours of hires: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. It's only Tuesday."

SUGGESTED RULES:
All posted rumors must be sourced to someone related to, or working with, someone who tells it for a fact.
Reports of actual sightings must be accompanied by a corroborating ink sketch (photos are too easily manipulated).
Aircraft tail numbers must be posted in Roman numerals to avoid violating FAA privacy laws.
Abject lies must be typed with a straight face.

Post whatever y'all are actually reading or hearing.
Please blue font the creative stuff. (Nothing is too crazy to be believed any more.)

"In Danny We Trust."

"And ye shall hear of hires and rumours of hires: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. It's only Tuesday."

SUGGESTED RULES:
All posted rumors must be sourced to someone related to, or working with, someone who tells it for a fact.
Reports of actual sightings must be accompanied by a corroborating ink sketch (photos are too easily manipulated).
Aircraft tail numbers must be posted in Roman numerals to avoid violating FAA privacy laws.
Abject lies must be typed with a straight face.

Post whatever y'all are actually reading or hearing.
Please blue font the creative stuff. (Nothing is too crazy to be believed any more.)

"In Danny We Trust."
Levity. I can appreciate the frustration. Richard G. West has yet to check in…

I have just been on twitter and Bruce Pearl has not posted anything about Auburn today and Danny White has not denied that he and Bruce are in intense negotiations. Trust me, I am an expert in social media and such coincidences definitely mean that two things have happened at the same time. And why would that be? Ask yourself what are the odds that this coincidence is merely a coincidence? If you don't believe that Bruce Pearl's announcement as LV head coach is imminent, well then you don't understand social media like I do.

Last edited:
I have just been on twitter and Bruce Pearl has not posted anything about Auburn today and Danny White has not denied that he and Bruce are in intense negotiations. Trust me, I am an expert in social media and such coincidences definitely mean that two things have happened at the same time. And why would that be? Ask yourself what are the odds that this coincidence is merely a coincidence? If you don't believe that Bruce Pearl's announcement as LV head coach is imminent, well then you don't understand social media like I do.

Yuk.

He got Candace Parker’s blessing on live TV after the Men’s game 😳

Did Becky Hammon post anything on Twitter about the Las Vegas Aces?

VN Store

Back