The Golf Thread

You’re doing it right. The whole age guideline for tees is goofy to me. Just play from wherever you have fun. Nobody likes forced carries and hitting hybrids into Par 4s.

Truth be known, I should have moved up a couple of years ago (I’m a short knocker), but pride and the fact everyone in my regular foursome always play the same tees kept me from it. We’ve all played from the whites on occasions at different courses and I’ve found that it’s not always that big of an advantage, but overall I think it will be favorable to my score and more enjoyable.

You’re doing it right. The whole age guideline for tees is goofy to me. Just play from wherever you have fun. Nobody likes forced carries and hitting hybrids into Par 4s.
yep, play tees to your abilities, still have to hit the shots, but use an eight iron instead of a six

Saw on Twitter

GBuENx4XUAAs5xX

The best…..by far the best….16 yr old I’ve ever known or seen in my life! He can do it all and the future is unlimited……

Have heard some possible rumors of Anthony Kim joining LIV… that would be interesting. There have been theories that he has a $20M+ insurance policy that he’s been receiving the benefits from due to injuries. If the Saudis basically paid him that plus another $50M, there would be some eyeballs on their tour… at least for some amount of time.

Congrats to Caleb Surratt! Wins the team title in his first LIV tournament and finishes tied for 13th in the individual. $1.1 million in his first tournament is a nice start to his pro career.

Congrats to Caleb Surratt! Wins the team title in his first LIV tournament and finishes tied for 13th in the individual. $1.1 million in his first tournament is a nice start to his pro career.
No pressure when you have 63 mil in the bank as you tee off. Good for him. Hope he does well.

Got paired with 3 random's on a Hot Deal on Golf Now. First 5 holes (even par, though I birdied the 1st) they thought I was lying when I said I wasn't good. Ended up with a 94. I wasn't lying lol

VN Store

Back