The Golf Thread

Got my new Ben Hogan PT tour combo iron set today. Can't wait to hit the range.

Get over to Augusta, bundle up because it's going to rain with hoodie and COVID mask and hit up the practice green. Then, when they catch you, tell them that you were slept-drove your way to August and then were sleeping on the practice green and thank them for waking you up. Drive home with your own Augusta story to tell.

Get over to Augusta, bundle up because it's going to rain with hoodie and COVID mask and hit up the practice green. Then, when they catch you, tell them that you were slept-drove your way to August and then were sleeping on the practice green and thank them for waking you up. Drive home with your own Augusta story to tell.
WTF??🤣🤣🤣 I'm lost as to the relevance of your post to my new irons, but I like it!

WTF??🤣🤣🤣 I'm lost as to the relevance of your post to my new irons, but I like it!
I was hoping to find a Master's thread and couldn't find one,. You had a recent post, so you became the victim/winner off some of my overly exuberant Master's thoughts.

Much more seriously, I'm glad you're heading to the range because THAT'S how you get good at golf. Plus the majority of shots in golf are 60 yards and in.

I was hoping to find a Master's thread and couldn't find one,. You had a recent post, so you became the victim/winner off some of my overly exuberant Master's thoughts.

Much more seriously, I'm glad you're heading to the range because THAT'S how you get good at golf. Plus the majority of shots in golf are 60 yards and in.
Yeah, I know. I played collegiate golf 40 years ago. Played in US Junior, US Amateur and US Mid-Am over the years

If you haven't seen the story of Greg Chalmers first Masters, you need to look it up on his twitter account. It's blocked here, so I can't post it, but is well worth the read.

The greens and pin placements of Augusta National showed their teeth today. Really tough sledding if you were short sided or above the hole. It was a grind out there with Sheffler, Morikowa and Homa the steadiest of the field and a unreal and unlikely birdie on 18 by DeChambeau to keep him in it after a really tough round for him. Should be entertaining tomorrow.

VN Store

Back