The Golf Thread

FootJoy is what i have. What does everyone think about Nike golf shoes?
I've had mixed experiences. I've had two pairs of th TW spikeless and both have had the soles unglue. Right now I play in a set of nike "athletic" style and although they are pretty ugly the feel great.

I just get balls from my work :)..all the good ones that people leave in there. or the ones that people hit on the range and don't get them.

I manage two or three invites a to fancy country clubs and I stuff my bag with their driving range balls (ProVs)!

Is wearing a glove that big a deal?

I have an injury to my left ring finger that required surgery and left a scar running the length of it on the inside from tip to base. The bottom line is that a glove is necessary for me even when putting or the scar gets irritated. I think I'm the only person I know who doesn't take the glove off to putt.

I have an injury to my left ring finger that required surgery and left a scar running the length of it on the inside from tip to base. The bottom line is that a glove is necessary for me even when putting or the scar gets irritated. I think I'm the only person I know who doesn't take the glove off to putt.
Nicklaus has putted in his glove forever.

VN Store

Back