The Golf Thread

ping02.jpg

and...

miller.jpg

List your best golf score ever! Yes you must tell the truth.

Fine Vol-116 stop laughing

82 was my best but there were quite a few in the 80's. I was taking a break from school, waiting tables and playing everyday for about 2 yrs. Man I miss those days :cray:

I'm going to be trying to sell my old set of King Cobra irons and Big Bertha woods (that were only used once, literally) in about a month. My dad is giving me new clubs and he said I could sell mine.

i played for years without a glove, then two years ago I opted for Winn grips and couldn't hold the sticks without a one. It's now almost mandatory regardless of the grip for me to wear a glove. I don't even like testing clubs without a glove.

I'll also add that i love my new golf pride cord grips

i played for years without a glove, then two years ago I opted for Winn grips and couldn't hold the sticks without a one. It's now almost mandatory regardless of the grip for me to wear a glove. I don't even like testing clubs without a glove.

I'll also add that i love my new golf pride cord grips
what kind of glove do you like?

how much?

I'm not completely sure yet. I'm going to get them all cleaned up and ready to be sold once I get back to Memphis for the summer (I'm in Knoxville) and then I was going to sell them. I have about three full bags of clubs at home and I'm looking to get rid of most. I was going to put them on ebay but I'd be more than happy to just cut someone a deal on here. I'm not sure a price yet but if you are seriously interested keep in touch and we can work something out. They are great clubs and I'm not planning on asking too much.

I'm not completely sure yet. I'm going to get them all cleaned up and ready to be sold once I get back to Memphis for the summer (I'm in Knoxville) and then I was going to sell them. I have about three full bags of clubs at home and I'm looking to get rid of most. I was going to put them on ebay but I'd be more than happy to just cut someone a deal on here. I'm not sure a price yet but if you are seriously interested keep in touch and we can work something out. They are great clubs and I'm not planning on asking too much.
I'll send you a PM here in a couple of weeks about this.

VN Store

Back