The Gender Pay Gap is a Myth

4 of 9 female employees are out today because schools are closed. Anyone care to guess how many of my male employees failed to show today?

Reactions: 2 people
4 of 9 female employees are out today because schools are closed. Anyone care to guess how many of my male employees failed to show today?

Sounds like your male employees may not be living up to their child rearing obligations. There is more to this dynamic than you are processing. Sometimes it's necessary to look beyond the symptoms. Simple mindedness is a luxury only some can afford.

Sounds like your male employees may not be living up to their child rearing obligations. There is more to this dynamic than you are processing. Sometimes it's necessary to look beyond the symptoms. Simple mindedness is a luxury only some can afford.

So help us simpleminded folk. Seriously. Is it your argument that corporations should be paying women to raise kids?

Are you making an argument about what corporations should be paying for?

Are you making an argument about how families should be internally divvying up parental responsibilities?

The simple minded need to know. What's your argument? This simpleton will have more questions, depending on the direction your answers send this simple conversation.

You're showing your age calling him "Marky Mark". He hasn't gone by that in 25 years. I haven't seen Michelle Williams complain about what she was paid and so others shouldn't be doing it on her behalf either. This was a very unique situation with Christopher Plummer's re-shoot.

pretty sure Marky Mark was tongue in cheek bro

Let's just go with yes to your first 3 questions.

Who do you think you are to tell corporations they should be paying people for non-work time?

Who do you think you are to make corporations responsible for women's sexual and maternal decisions?

Who do you think you are to tell families how they should decide to raise their families?

Quite the ego you have there, dictator.

Reactions: 3 people
Who do you think you are to tell corporations they should be paying people for non-work time?

Who do you think you are to make corporations responsible for women's sexual and maternal decisions?

Who do you think you are to tell families how they should decide to raise their families?

Quite the ego you have there, dictator.

A member of the society in which those corporations function. They are already told they must support those things. Family leave act ring a bell? Should that be eliminated?

Reactions: 1 person
A member of the society in which those corporations function. They are already told they most support those things. Family leave act ring a bell? Should that be eliminated?

My goodness, you call others simpletons...

FMLA" refers to the Family and Medical Leave Act, which is a federal law that guarantees certain employees up to 12 workweeks of unpaid leave each year with no threat of job loss.

Nothing in this society says that a company needs to pay anyone for unworked time so they can raise their kids.

Now, with you proven wrong on the corporate front, who are you to tell me how to divide up our family responsibilities. This was one of your "yes" answers.

No, my male employees are earning a living so their children can eat.

If you have children you should have contingencies.

Reactions: 3 people
A member of the society in which those corporations function. They are already told they must support those things. Family leave act ring a bell? Should that be eliminated?

You know that companies donÂ’t have to pay an employee when they take family leave right?

Nothing in this society says that a company needs to pay anyone for unworked time so they can raise their kids.

Now, with you proven wrong on the corporate front, who are you to tell me how to divide up our family responsibilities. This was one of your "yes" answers.

Come on, luther. Simple Minds need your amazing acumen. Who do you think you are to tell companies they have to pay employees for non-work time? And where do you get off telling my my wife and I how to raise our family?

SMLive18announcementDates600.jpg

FMLA also requires that employers covered by the law maintain the health benefits for eligible workers just as if they were working.

Now with you proven wrong on the corporate front, .......

FMLA also requires that employers covered by the law maintain the health benefits for eligible workers just as if they were working.

Really? That was a desperation post. It says that they get unpaid time, can't be fired, and as employees retain their group coverage.

You were wrong. How about showing some integrity and admit it instead of flailing in desperation?

Now...

Who do you think you are to tell my wife and I how we should have raised our family?

No he wasn't. The employee taking FLMA still has to pay their portion of their premiums while on leave.

Come on, luther. Simple Minds need your amazing acumen. Who do you think you are to tell companies they have to pay employees for non-work time? And where do you get off telling my my wife and I how to raise our family?

SMLive18announcementDates600.jpg

Society already tells you, to some extent, how to raise your family. You can not starve them, you can not beat them, you can not molest them, you can not leave them unattended, they must be enrolled in school, they must get certain immunizations, you must provide them a clean and safe environment....

Society always has and always will tell families and corporations what they can and can not do. Is this a new concept for you?

Society already tells you, to some extent, how to raise your family. You can not starve them, you can not beat them, you can not molest them, you can not leave them unattended, they must be enrolled in school, they must get certain immunizations, you must provide them a clean and safe environment....

Society always has and always will tell families and corporations what they can and can not do. Is this a new concept for you?

That's extremely weak even for you.

Who are YOU to tell my wife and I how to make decisions about child care, simple mind?

You questioned whether men who stayed at work and allowed their wives to pick up kids from school closings were living up to their rearing obligations. Who do you think you are you pompous blowhard?

My wife made the decision to stay home and raise our kids and she was probably the most important figure in our home. You disparage her image with your drivel.

I worked hard to earn a living while still being heavily invested in our kids' lives. Neither my wife, nor myself, expected my employer or her potential employer to come out of pocket for our family decisions, which were our responsibility.

Your arrogance made some incredibly stupid statements while insulting those who may disagree as simple minded.

Why don't you learn to watch, listen, think and learn before making a fool of yourself.

Now... I'll ask one more time, since the answer to my questions was "yes" to all...

Who do you think you are to judge that I was failing my duties in raising my kids? Where do you get off to be that unthinking?

Reactions: 2 people
No he wasn't. The employee taking FLMA still has to pay their portion of their premiums while on leave.

Is the employer portion that the company must continue to pay not a mandated expense? That's what I thought.

VN Store

Back