Def: Seattle Seahawks
K: Adam Viniateri

B: Teddy Bridgewater
B: Devante Parker
B: Philip Dorsett
B: Brashad Perriman

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Too many injuries and also Ryan Matthews who is an injury waiting to happen. I would be praying for speedy recovery for those guys.

That's a lot of hurt players. Not a very deep bench.

McCoy is fine. Benjamin hurts but obviously, he wasn't hurt when I drafted him. As for Matthews, I think his lighter workload will help him. All the flex players makes it weird though. If Parker and Perriman can get healthy by week 1 (which at least Perriman should) I should be okay I think. High upside guys, just gotta get healthy.

We don't have a lot of bench because we're playing 3 flex which is weird but it is what it is.

Last edited:
had my first draft of the year last night and it's safe to say I've rubbed one out a few times already.

I'll preface this by saying that my league is ridiculously weird...the Format is 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T, 1 K, 1 DEF, 1 D Player. We had 3 keepers that you kept in the round you drafted them the previous year (if the player was UFA the previous year, they go in the 7th, if the player you keep was already kept the previous year, his draft position halves).

Scoring-wise, it's ridiculous as well. QBs get a half point for each completion, 6 points instead of 4 for TD passes. The other big difference is that at 3 and 400 (passing) and 1 and 200 (rushing/receiving) you receive 10pt bonuses. Also it's PPR.

I kept Jordy Nelson in the 5th (drafted him 2 years ago in the 10th, 2nd keeper season so his 10th is halved this year), Justin Forsett in the 7th (UFA last year), and Martellus Bennett in the 9th.

Players kept this season overall: Jimmy Graham (1/4), Aaron Rodgers (1/6), Jamaal Charles (1/10), Matt Forte (2/2), Marshawn Lynch (2/3), Julio Jones (2/7), Dez Bryant (2/10), Andrew Luck (3/8), Antonio Brown (4/5), Eddie Lacy (4/7), Tony Romo (4/9), Matt Stafford (4/10), Rob Gronkowski (5/1), Jordy Nelson (5/5), Ben Roethlisberger (5/7), Justin Forsett (7/5), C.J. Anderson (7/6), Jason Witten (7/9), Odell Beckham Jr. (7/10), Emmanuel Sanders (8/2), Greg Olsen (8/9), Martellus Bennett (9/5), Mike Evans (9/7), and J.J. Watt (10/8).

I was in the 5th spot in my 10-team league. Snagged the #1 available QB by a wide margin, Drew Brees. Last year he had 670 points, the year before, 760 points. Ridiculous scoring works very well for Brees.
Coming back around the snake, I got Alshon Jeffery.
Round 3, I snagged Brandin Cooks. In our league, a QB/WR td combo is automatically 13.5 points plus any yardage (.5 for pass, 1 for catch, 6 for passing TD, 6 for receiving TD)
4th round went Ryan Tannehill, giving me 2 4,000 yard QBs last year in a 2-QB league
5th was keeping Jordy
6th brought C.J. Spiller into the ranks. If the Saints do anything, I'm set. And they normally do in years following bad years
7th round was the Justin Forsett keeper
In the 8th, I went with Jarvis Landry, who was on pace for 100 receptions and is Tannehill's favorite target
9th round went to the Martellus Bennett keeper
Snagged the St. Louis defense in the 10th
The last pick of note went to gobbling up Arian Foster in the middle of the 13th.

I hate this league because of the settings, but damn do I love this roster.

Last edited:
I'm really pissed...

Our commisioner (my next door neighbor) changed the roster settings right before the draft and didn't tell anyone. He added an extra starting WR and went WR heavy early on. Before people caught on

Because of this I'm going to have to start breshad ****ing perriman in the 3rd WR spot

I'm really pissed...

Our commisioner (my next door neighbor) changed the roster settings right before the draft and didn't tell anyone. He added an extra starting WR and went WR heavy early on. Before people caught on

Because of this I'm going to have to start breshad ****ing perriman in the 3rd WR spot

You can't find anybody else?

I'm really pissed...

That's bull****, man. People should demand a redraft. It's his job to communicate rule changes like that.

McCoy is fine. Benjamin hurts but obviously, he wasn't hurt when I drafted him. As for Matthews, I think his lighter workload will help him. All the flex players makes it weird though. If Parker and Perriman can get healthy by week 1 (which at least Perriman should) I should be okay I think. High upside guys, just gotta get healthy.

We don't have a lot of bench because we're playing 3 flex which is weird but it is what it is.

Looks like Adams will get a bump in value.

IDP league, 8 team. My first time doing IDP, thoughts?

QBs-Luck, Kaep
RBs-Forte, Hyde, Foster, Gurley
WRs-Cobb, Evans, Cooper, Landry, Watkins
TE-J. Thomas
K-Parkey
D-Miami

DE-Watt, Quinn
DT-Suh
LBs-Kuechly, L. David, Levy
CBs-Haden, V. Davis
S-Bethea, C. Woodson

D bench- K. Mack, V. Miller, R Jones

QBs-Luck, Kaep
TE-J. Thomas
K-Parkey
D-Miami

DE-Watt, Quinn
DT-Suh
CBs-Haden, V. Davis
S-Bethea, C. Woodson

I don't know much about IDP, but I think Landry and Watkins are steals as bench players. I may want more certainty at RB2, but I think Hyde can play and obviously Foster coming back strong would change everything.

QBs-Luck, Kaep
TE-J. Thomas
K-Parkey
D-Miami

DE-Watt, Quinn
DT-Suh
CBs-Haden, V. Davis
S-Bethea, C. Woodson

I'm a big gurley fan nice pick up .

He is a steal in auction leagues

I don't know much about IDP, but I think Landry and Watkins are steals as bench players. I may want more certainty at RB2, but I think Hyde can play and obviously Foster coming back strong would change everything.

Scoring is weird in this league, I have the highest projected pts for week 1 at 708. Lol Watt, Kuechly and L. David are ranked 1,2, and 3 for defensive guys. I grabbed them early and sacrificed RB a little. Surprisingly I picked Landry with my 3rd to last pick, I think he has pretty big year.

VN Store

Back