The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

I was leaning Romo. Add the fact that DeMarco is banged up should give them more incentive to pass. I don't see Luck playing past Halftime.

I hate having a championship game in the last week of the regular season. Not that he's been amazing, but lafell has been a decent starter for me. Now I have to go to my ****ty bench

Unless Jeremy Hill scores 44 points I'll get the championship in both my leagues. Already won 1, and this would seal the second one.

I needed to win by 14 this week to take the Championship. I ended up winning by 17. Its my very first time playing fantasy football and I won the thing...I just wish we were playing for money instead of for fun...oh well..

All this talk about Luck today got me thinking that Dontae Moncrief* might be a late round steal next year.

Who do y'all think the 2015 sleepers might be?

So, I guess I'll be the one to bump this thread. Wanted to get a little input. I'm playing in a fairly small (8 or 10 team) league where I have the last pick in the 1st round. Every time I do a mock draft, I have to choose between either Lesean McCoy or Demarco Murray because all the other backs are gone. Who would y'all pick?

So, I guess I'll be the one to bump this thread. Wanted to get a little input. I'm playing in a fairly small (8 or 10 team) league where I have the last pick in the 1st round. Every time I do a mock draft, I have to choose between either Lesean McCoy or Demarco Murray because all the other backs are gone. Who would y'all pick?

Between those two this year?

If you're the last pick and you like both, take both back to back. Personally I don't really like either one though. If i had to pick one, I'd go Murray.

VN Store

Back