The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

In the Championship for 2 of 3 leagues. Of course the 3rd league is the one for money 😂

3 of 4 leagues - made the championship game via Jalen Hurts on all 3.

Won 1 final easily and without issue given the MNF incident.

1 pending - I led by 11 at the time of the MNF incident. He was playing Allen, and I had Diggs.

1 is a 2-week matchup so final NFL week counts. I have a significant lead after week 17.

My best FF season easily. Mostly due to Hurts in the regular season only to lose him for the playoffs. Minshew did just enough in 1 league while Daniel Jones rocked in the other 2.

Well I don't know what's going to happen in the VN league. I was likely to win with Burrow and Chase (only needed 31 points between them).

My other championship game I won regardless of what happens with the Bengals-Bills game

Well I don't know what's going to happen in the VN league. I was likely to win with Burrow and Chase (only needed 31 points between them).

My other championship game I won regardless of what happens with the Bengals-Bills game
Have you seen the memo Yahoo put out about how they will do the game?

Had a lead in my matchup going into Monday night with a 97% probability to win. My only player who hadn’t played was Josh Allen, opponents was the Jets defense…. Lost

Similar to you @Creeker - I had Josh Allen and James Cook playing. Opponent had Bills defense. Was projected to win. Lost by half a point. Also lost a prop bet parlay because I had Josh Allen rushing for more than 36.5 yds - he rushed for 36.

Went 5-1 this week.

Forgot to update my lineup this week and left CeeDee Lamb on the bench in favor of Marquise Brown. Should still win but… damn.

VN Store

Back