The Association Football Thread

1. The FA can do what they want,

And they will

2. Fergie has been charged before and it doesn't stop him.

Most old men are like this.

3. I'm surprised you know so little.

I'm simply not a United homer like you.

1. the FA can and will do what they want...and that is nothing

2. fergie has been doing that for years. it's astounding what he's gotten away with in regards to complaining about refs over the years...and i expect him to continue doing it without much consequence - why change if u don't have to?

3. It's not being a homer, it's just how it has been in the past and how it will be in the future. I'm a Chelsea fan and I admit this

on a related topic: Howard Webb should never ref another man u game...ever. So ridiculous the penalties he's awarded man u. Especially in the last couple of years

Comcast replaced GolTV with BeIn so now I can't watch Bayern matches. FU Comcast. That was one of the few reasons I keep cable.

Brendan Rodgers losing to a third division side certainly didn't help his cause. A win/draw at the Etihad Sunday would help him out a little bit.

Brek Shea to Stoke City is just about official. Anybody interested in the national team should be paying close attention to this.

Possibly MLS homerism but I've seen him play in person twice in recent years, and he still has something to bring to the table. His athleticism has definitely gone a bit, but he's still extremely good -- dare I say world class -- with set pieces or within 28 yards of goal and more than a split second.

VN Store

Back