The 2023-2024 Carolina/Duke basketball thread.the"will Duke get a higher seed than 5?" Edition.

Uh oh, bad Caleb making an early appearance… He’s kind of like Bo Nix, except for that whole banging his buddies girl thing
Bo Nix or Caleb Love? I've never heard the story you're referencing. If you told me that Caleb Love had banged the girlfriend of every Carolina teammate last year, it would explain a lot.

Bo Nix or Caleb Love? I've never heard the story you're referencing. If you told me that Caleb Love had banged the girlfriend of every Carolina teammate last year, it would explain a lot.
You never heard that? That was the big rumor going around. Caleb Love allegedly hooked up w/ RJ Davis’ girlfriend.

Reactions: NashVol11
I didn’t realize it at the time, but with the RJ points bets, if he could get 22 points, that’s the sweet spot. 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

Everything else I have is multi-team parlay. I’ve got enough variety where I should hit something, even if for just $100-$200. Thanks to bonus bets and boosts, I’ve aimed higher (maybe too high) on most of my plays, and I think it’s going to be chalk heavy, but I do love what’s happening so far. 😉

If Carolina doesn’t win tonight, it pretty well wrecks my big plays, but it will also lessen my interest in the tournament, thus save me money. 😂

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
That was the Caleb Love experience. He should be on the Bill Simmons Irrational Confidence All-Stars squad.

That’s what happens when you shoot 35% from the floor and 15% from 3.

At least it’s not a long ride home Arizona!

Wow Cadeau showing that he’s actually worthy of having an NIL deal w/ a worldwide hotel chain.
Iseewhatyoudidthere.gif With his inconsistency I don't see how he got that deal.Glad he's turned it around outside of the 3 point air ball.Ryan is on fire from downtown.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
This kind of game makes for entertaining TV. Two fast paced offenses. I think(hope) that UNCs improved defense and forcing turnovers will continue and hopefully they'll pull away in the second half. Alabama gave up 96 to Charleston. They're on pace to give up triple digits with the lack of defense.

VN Store

Back