Terri Saban looking for homes in Austin Texas [rumor, obviously]

At home with the Sabans | TuscaloosaNews.com

No matter how it all plays out, she says they truly feel at home in Tuscaloosa. “It’s probably the best fit for our whole family.”

Of course she says this to the local media in Tuscaloosa. What would you expect her to say? "I really don't like living here. I'd rather live somewhere else." Yeah, cause saying something like that would go over so well. Use your brain, Bama fan.

Last edited:
If he leaves Bama, it would be for Texas.

Dallas to be exact.

He's already making $5.6 mil without the bonuses. So you are saying Texas will pay him $11 million minimum a season? Plus staff which will run about another $3-4 million?

$15 million dollars just on coaching salaries?

Just not seeing it. Yet, they are crazy in Texas and I won't say "never."

Yes. Texas football made a $78 million profit in 2012. They have huge expectations, amplified by their Longhorn network, which has seen them lose 11 games since it began.

And they are crazy In TX.

Sorry but I don't want Saban to go away until Butch has an opportunity to put that little midget in the ground

Yes. Texas football made a $78 million profit in 2012. They have huge expectations, amplified by their Longhorn network, which has seen them lose 11 games since it began.

And they are crazy In TX.

They are a lot crazier in Alabama... and that's not a compliment to bama.

Austin is an infinitely better place to live than bama. The populace reflects that.

you guys win one good game and now your going to beat us and Saban is leaving..LOL

Never said he was

Fun fact. Nick Saban lost to UL Monroe and knocked off 16th ranked Arkansas.

Butch Jones knocked off #11 USCe and damn near #6 UGA with probably not near the talent Saban had in 2007.

So what makes you so sure Butch can't beat Saban? Honestly. Or you like 80% Bama fans don't recall anything between '95 - 2008?

Reactions: 2 people
They are a lot crazier in Alabama... and that's not a compliment to bama.

Austin is an infinitely better place to live than bama. The populace reflects that.

The evidence is clear just by the emergence of those that appeared for the BCSNC trophy on display for the public and photograph opportunities taken. Scary stuff.

VN Store

Back