Terri Saban looking for homes in Austin Texas [rumor, obviously]

This seems...like wishful thinking on the part of Texas fans. I find it hard to believe that Nick Saban would potentially distract himself from another national title, and one for the record books. Also, a lot of people have made comments about how his wife dislikes Tuscaloosa, but stuff like the GQ article and few other pieces tend to indicate the exact opposite and aren't just speculation.

This seems...like wishful thinking on the part of Texas fans. I find it hard to believe that Nick Saban would potentially distract himself from another national title, and one for the record books. Also, a lot of people have made comments about how his wife dislikes Tuscaloosa, but stuff like the GQ article and few other pieces tend to indicate the exact opposite and aren't just speculation.

She's not going to publicly say anything negative about Tuscaloosa or even hint that she may not care for it there. She's not stupid.

I will say that one of the first people to ever tell me of her dislike for Tuscaloosa isn't just some random Bama fan. In fact, he's President of one of the university's alumni chapter's. And not a small one either....:whistling:

Maybe at very least this story will cause a distraction amongst the team this week. At very best maybe it's true and he leaves for Texas after the season. It'd be great for us!

who gives a chit what him or his wife do? they can pound sand for all I care...
UT has a coach,thats all I care about,and don't care who is on the other sideline...
when bUTch gets it rolling,starting with this upcoming recruiting class,playing other good teams will just make it sweeter when we bUTch slap them...

I see him going PRO, he has already proved that he can win NC with the best recruits in the nation...if that really takes skill

But maybe him and Dooley is teaming back up to coach the Cowboys

No reason for Saban to leave Bama unless he just wants to retire. Either school would pay him any amount of money to coach.

Nothing to see here...
I remember when folks in Tuscaloosa were reporting she was looking for a house in AL and Nicky came out and furiously let the media in Miami have a piece of his mind and then, oh, wait, really?

Saban's wife buys land at Perkins Rowe - 19 Action News|Cleveland, OH|News, Weather, Sports
Hope this link works, but if not it is a story of CNS wife buying land in B.R. Lousiana last year. Dont think he ended up at LSU again..

You will get it as well once CBJ puts together several good years and people will start that up. CBJ should not go anywhere else, he is at a good place that wants him there. Not sure where is from (Penn St area, Ohio State area, etc.) but that could be the only way he leave UT if his home state school calls.

You will get it as well once CBJ puts together several good years and people will start that up. CBJ should not go anywhere else, he is at a good place that wants him there. Not sure where is from (Penn St area, Ohio State area, etc.) but that could be the only way he leave UT if his home state school calls.

bUTch isn't going anywhere

It's no big secret that Saban's wife isn't that fond of Tuscaloosa. She'd much rather be in a larger city. Even friends of mine who are Bama alum and still have significant ties to the university have told me this. Would she leave Tuscaloosa for say, Austin,TX? In a heartbeat. She'll have to convince her husband first though.

At home with the Sabans | TuscaloosaNews.com

No matter how it all plays out, she says they truly feel at home in Tuscaloosa. “It’s probably the best fit for our whole family.”

This post must be explored. Did you suffer any serious injuries? Was he out there shirtless, crushing Silver Bullets Spurrier-style? Don't keep us in suspense, man.

or rollin with hotties on the boat, ala Bruce Pearl

At home with the Sabans | TuscaloosaNews.com

No matter how it all plays out, she says they truly feel at home in Tuscaloosa. “It’s probably the best fit for our whole family.”

May be just a rumor, but she did use the qualifying word, "probably," which gives a little breathing room, but the season is still going on and Saban wouldn't anything to distract his focus on another NC. Have to wait and see if "probably the best fit" is still true in January.

Well, it IS the time of year when private schools have their visiting days and open houses... :question:

VN Store

Back