Tennessee will have a great season in 2017/2018

This will be our year, with Mercedes Russell, Jaime Nared, and Kortney Dunbar and a chance that Cheridene Green could leave the team. This team will be much younger next year. Mercedes Russell and Jaime Nared will be very hard to replace for the 2018/2019 year. I'm so excited about all the speed we have this year in the back court with, Meme Jackson, Evina Westbrook, Anastasia Hayes and Rennia Davis who will make us forget about DD. Even Kasiyahna Kushkituah or Kamera Harris could be a big surprise for the Lady Voles this year.

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe Tennessee will have a great season in 2017/2018. Josh Dobbs might design the greatest aircraft in aviation history. One of our English professors might publish the most profound book of poetry written in the 21st century. One of the Ag professors might discover a new food source that could end world hunger forever.

This could be a great season for the University of Tennessee. But until they get a coach, it will be in something other than Women's Basketball.

Were your other 5898 posts as clever as this one? If so, you're wasting your talents in the LV Forum. You could be writing for Reader's Digest!

Holly's record during her first 4 seasons was quite good, arguably the best of any UT sport during that time. The last two were bad. Hopefully, things will improve.

If not, maybe you could write Holly a clever message for her tombstone. I'm sure she'd appreciate it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Bah Humbug, I love how your comments always match your screen name. Not only comforted, but inspired by your outlook.

You will especially love the truth when you take off those orange colored glasses and see what this program has slid to under CHW's watch.

Reactions: 3 people
You will especially love the truth when you take off those orange colored glasses and see what this program has slid to under CHW's watch.

Ok, I took off my glasses. 155 posts in your year and a half on this board. And 150 of them are about how terrible Holly is. Now that's the truth, but I don't love it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-27-08-04-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-06-27-08-04-45.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 6 people
The Lady Vol Facebook page posted this video of some summer workouts today. Cheridene Green looks like she's lost a significant amount of weight, and put on quite a bit of muscle. And I mean it's a big difference from last years roster photo.

Reactions: 4 people
The Lady Vol Facebook page posted this video of some summer workouts today. Cheridene Green looks like she's lost a significant amount of weight, and put on quite a bit of muscle. And I mean it's a big difference from last years roster photo.

She could have a really big impact.

Ok, I took off my glasses. 155 posts in your year and a half on this board. And 150 of them are about how terrible Holly is. Now that's the truth, but I don't love it.

I like you ICHAT. You think like me too. As long as Holly is our coach we should stand behind her. If we got a new coach would it be better? Who knows it might be worse. As of now Holly is our coach.

I like you ICHAT. You think like me too. As long as Holly is our coach we should stand behind her. If we got a new coach would it be better? Who knows it might be worse. As of now Holly is our coach.

Don't need a new coach.
Just got to get the missing ingredient while we have the opening

Holly Warlick - Head Coach A guard coach
Dean Lockwood - Assistant Coach A post coach
Sharrona Reaves - Assistant Coach A ???? coach

I hate Diamond DeShields, Te'a Cooper, and Alexa Middleton all left. We still are going to have a very good team. we have a young but fast back court. the front court with Mercedes Russell, Jaime Nared, Cheridene Green, and Kasiyahna Kushkituah, will be the best since 2008.:hi:

I would not mortgage the house to buy final four tickets in hopes of seeing the LV's playing for a chance to win it all. On paper we have a top ten team but we have seen that same paper before. I plan to hope for the best but not be surprised to see a disappointment.

Reactions: 1 person
I've seen on the board in a while. I'm sure that missing ingredient is around here somewhere!

I have to say, you are persistent. You wouldn't, by any chance, have an idea on who or what that missing ingredient would be, would you ?

Holly Warlick - Head Coach A guard coach
Dean Lockwood - Assistant Coach A post coach
Sharrona Reaves - Assistant Coach A ???? coach
Coach Jumper- Individual skills coach. Offensive "flow"coordinator

:clapping::)

Do you know about any changes offensively being made this summer?

I wish I did.
Being kept out of that loop.

For now :thud:

i hope someone works with the girls on continuity this summer. .... "Flow"
It's whats missing.

They get to a point where they don't understand that it is a mental change. Under 8 seconds is a whole new frame of mind. If your motion runs deep into the count, you don't even have 8 seconds to go into "create" offense, or,
"show"-time...time to "show" your whole skills-set. Passing, driving, shooting, setting up a feed, etc....

VN Store

Back