Tennessee watch parties throughout the country

Well, there's at least three of us per this thread.

I would argue there's a whole town of de facto Vol fans when Arizona plays USC.

I haven't found a place I like enough to go watch the games at (I am fairly new to Tucson this is my second season). And I was at the Arizona vs USC game and loved every second. Even though it was awkward going to a stadium not named Neyland.

I haven't found a place I like enough to go watch the games at (I am fairly new to Tucson this is my second season). And I was at the Arizona vs USC game and loved every second. Even though it was awkward going to a stadium not named Neyland.

Been a long time since I was in Tucson. I recall Tucson in my time being a place where there wasn't that much to do except:

Play golf, ski or hike on Mt. Lemmon, enjoy the many Mexican restaurants, especially the dinky little Mexican family run ones (El Chapparel was the best), capturing rattlesnakes, and Arizona Wildcat football. But now with so much growth, I bet if you looked around you'd find more sports bars, not sure if any will be Vols fan magnets, though.

:hi:
katy tx for the last year but have not visited Bubba's for game day. I'm on the alum email list n hoping to make it next weekend.

Nothing like seeing the right shade of orange in this part of the country. Or other parts of the country for that matter!

Reactions: 2 people
Been a long time since I was in Tucson. I recall Tucson in my time being a place where there wasn't that much to do except:

Play golf, ski or hike on Mt. Lemmon, enjoy the many Mexican restaurants, especially the dinky little Mexican family run ones (El Chapparel was the best), capturing rattlesnakes, and Arizona Wildcat football. But now with so much growth, I bet if you looked around you'd find more sports bars, not sure if any will be Vols fan magnets, though.

There is a lot to do out here. I love it, almost as much as I do NE Tennessee. It just doesnt have a lot to offer as far as being a VOL or even the SEC for that matter (understandably so).

Yet, I haven't found a good UT spot here in North Metro Atlanta, north of Marietta that is... Any suggestions ?

Moving to Detroit suburbs. Anything there?

I spent the past six years at UT and hardly missed a home game after freshman year, so it will be an adjustment.

I just moved to the Suburbs of Detroit myself. Maybe we should star a gathering here on Gameday. I've met many Vol fans since arriving. Unfortunately a lot of Gator fans too.

It's not Tennessee, but its not bad here either. I'm in the Birmingham/Bloomfield Hills area.

Reactions: 1 person
I just moved to the Suburbs of Detroit myself. Maybe we should star a gathering here on Gameday. I've met many Vol fans since arriving. Unfortunately a lot of Gator fans too.

It's not Tennessee, but its not bad here either. I'm in the Birmingham/Bloomfield Hills area.

Kill off the gator fans and make a vol army.

Reactions: 1 person

That's where I spent 18 years so if you ever need any help with things to do just let me know.

That's where I spent 18 years so if you ever need any help with things to do just let me know.

I spend most of my free time fishing, so I stay busy here trying to learn all the lakes.

I am in need of a place to watch games with fellow Vol fans. Sadly I won't be making it back to Neyland until 2014.

VN Store

Back